FanFiction.Net
for Prisoners of Isengard

2/13/2018 c50 gUest
ok holy shit i knew she was young but 14? now i feel even grosser after reading this. You've got a great writing style and plot here but that's kind of disgusting.
11/5/2017 c55 Lammen Gorthaur
Damn, that was good! :3
6/16/2017 c55 Trexvik96
To me this story represents a very nice change of pace, great work! :)
4/28/2017 c55 rav3n81
Wow. I'd always considered orcs and uruks to be mindless killing machines. I'll never think of them in the same light again. Thank you for writing this story, I really enjoyed it.
2/14/2017 c55 Dasz88
Wow, what an amazing, epic story! I'm sorry I didn't post reviews as I read through it, I just couldn't stop reading long enough, haha! I really enjoy all the characters you've crafted- everyone is so realistic. And I much prefer your vision of orcs, as creatures having free will the same as any other race, to the idea of them being mindless monsters. Thank you so much! I can't wait to read the sequel!
4/24/2016 c6 10AraelDranoth
Love a good survivor story
4/24/2016 c5 AraelDranoth
Very good stuff! Third read through
12/6/2015 c55 13Woodrow Graham Kenobi-Rimmer
I love, love, love what you did with this fic!
11/4/2015 c55 Slasher91
Home sick and I just read all of this in one go, and just WOW! This is an awesome story! One of my favorites, I'm not kidding.
10/28/2015 c14 Sage of Wind Dragons
even from the darkest mess... as far and as much they can going back to eru... sheesh. to deny themselves to the enemy is an act of defiance that those lost to the shadow... huh.

its going to turn into a right MESS once the ents show up.
10/28/2015 c1 1Chamomile-chan
I really like your style of writing, and I think that you very talented. I'm sorry that I can't read the rest of it. I got up to about Chapter 9, but unfortunately it's too much for me.
6/5/2015 c1 DiamondDi
You are truly a gifted writer! Thank you so very much for sharing your gift with us!
5/6/2015 c42 Cionnfhaoladh
At first i was like STOCKHOLM IS NOT ROMANCE
BUUUUT.,. . . . . i sorta fell in love with this?
And really want you to continue?/?
Please?
3/28/2015 c1 5exillion
I'm actually a little hesitant to read your fics simply because Orcs have literally no love anywhere in them. They were curropted elves by Morgoth himself, and kills, rapes, pillages, and tortures. They live for this thing. Hell, these guys make humanity at their worst look like children playing amateur villain of the week.

So why in the world did you make a story like this? It literally makes no sense, and no amount of author fiat can change this unless you made Eru take action or some shit.
1/22/2015 c1 1betzen84
love the story.. cant wait for the sequel...
237 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »