FanFiction.Net
for The Giver

4/1/2020 c1 5DestinyDragons101
You need to do a reversal where they say 'deck the halls' to spencer.
7/22/2013 c1 1SOUR MILK AMI
I got a word-induced sugar rush when I realized Reid was the giver.
Anyways!
I loved it! It was amazing, Reid was amazing, the gifts were amazing, and you are amazing. At writing, at least, hehe. That was meant to be read mischeiviously, by the way. Anyways! I really liked it, and I think that you should definitely write some more Criminal Minds stuff. Law and Order: SVU is good... But Criminal Minds is better. Besides... there's no Reid in SVU. So there. Give me a medal and call me Saint Charlie, it's PROVED!
Anyway! Caring, aww-inducing, amazing, kind, fantastic, original, fun and supermegafoxyawesomehot are the words that come to minds (HA! Get it? Minds, with an s? As in Criminal Minda?) to describe this story. Keep writing, girl-or-guy-but-probably-girl, 'cause you could be one of those people who gets so popular that you'll have to turn off your email notifications for reviews and favorites and follows etc. so your e-Mail doesn't get clogged.

With non-creepy reader/amazing author love,
-that crazy girl always reading
3/3/2013 c1 3noortjen
This is just adorable! Lovely short story, very well written ;)
12/23/2012 c1 10theangelsarecoming
Such a lovely story :')
12/22/2012 c1 redhead1555
Oh my dear nerd-herd-27, I am overjoyed to help keep the CM passion alive. I love this story. I glad you put Emily in the story because I miss her so much. Spencer would totally be a secret Santa because he is such a nice person.
12/21/2012 c1 51Rebecca1
This was adorable , bless Reid just so sweet :D
12/20/2012 c1 Sue1313
This was just so sweet. I could so see Spencer doing all this. I do wish it was longer with the team going to see him.
12/20/2012 c1 3Not-Knowing-Is-Everything
Its so cute. :) love it! :D
12/20/2012 c1 Rochir
Loved it! Merry Christmas!
12/20/2012 c1 A CM FAN
This was great
12/20/2012 c1 19TheMysteriousGeek2345
Awwwww, Spencer! The team need to treat him in return for his generousity! Before I read it, I was thinking that it was either Strauss or Spencer, and I was right(ish)! If someone did that for me, I'd be so touched, so everyone's reaction was perfect! Again, such a cute story, and please write another bit where Reid gets the kind act returned.
12/19/2012 c1 Guest
Loved it. Knew it. Could see him doing it. Wish I could see what the team decided to give their secret Santa in return.
12/19/2012 c1 10Topazflowerxox
That was such a sweet story. Just the kind of story I needed. Thanks for writing it.
12/19/2012 c1 sam121464
I could so see Spencer do this
12/19/2012 c1 3Sam 'Dimples' Swarek
Awwww spence is such a sweetie