for Know your Friends

2/8/2013 c31 Scorpio Girl
Beautiful end to a beautiful evening. Starting a new life together. Game? Hopefully they will be just as beautiful.
2/8/2013 c31 3SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER
It was a beautiful night with Nico and Dani finally coming together and making beautiful music together. And can't wait for you to update the other story as well. Thanks for your time and update. :-)
2/5/2013 c30 Scorpio Girl
Beautiful, tender, loving, so Nico!
2/5/2013 c30 SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER
Thank you! This was very special and very sweet. This was perfect and I loved it. Nico went far and beyond and it was totally worth it.
2/2/2013 c29 Fiveftshort
I like this story more. Lindsay was awesome. It took a while for me to get used to Maggie but I like her a lot more than Anna.
2/2/2013 c29 Scorpio Girl
Waiting for date night! All things good are worth the wait.
1/21/2013 c27 SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER
Yes!This date is going to be AWESOME ;-)! The for the update to another great chapter.
1/21/2013 c27 Scorpio Girl
Oh yea, date night! Can't wait. Nice chapter.
1/20/2013 c26 SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER
Wow! Thx 4 updating the last 3 chapters, it was totally worth it. Truly enjoyed them.
1/18/2013 c23 SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER
Thank you 4 another great chapter, so enjoyed it.
1/18/2013 c22 style28
Great chapter! I love that you are diving deeper into the characters! And of course love dani and nico!
1/18/2013 c22 SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER
Thanks 4 the update. Can't really blame Maggie, I would have slapped him too and probably much more. And always love me some Nico and Dani. Thanks 4 your time. ;-)
1/16/2013 c21 SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER
Interesting! Thx 4 the update. Can't wait 2 read more.
1/16/2013 c20 SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER
New fan here. So can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks for a great read.
1/15/2013 c20 Fiveftshort
On the edge of my seat! I really like Marshall in this story. Juliette is going to be pissed when she finds out. I love TK in this chapter and you are only one in a few who make Matt out to be a good guy. I think because he is not focused on Dani is why I like him in this story. I am getting used to Rock. Can't wait to find out what Juliette needed that pulled Maggie away from her meeting.
37 Page 1 .. Last Next »