for Racer J

12/29/2018 c15 instantstar69
Best Christmas gift ever! Thanks for being back. I was a fan and still am. Looking forward to read more :) :)
12/28/2018 c15 Princesakarlita411
Hope 2 read more happy holiday
7/17/2018 c14 Guest
That's it? More please! This is such a unique spin on these characters I want to see what happens! Please keep going with this story!
5/30/2018 c14 AlexisCastle21
Amazing as always! Love both the recent posts! I'm not going to lie I get a little too excited when I see you have posted something new. When Instant Star was on I was going through a really hard time and it was my escape so this is like getting it back for a little while. Truly, thank you for your posts. I love song too!
5/29/2018 c14 larydreamer
Vulnerable side of the story...wow. I love it!
I’m happy to see that you made Stuart a bit more human in this chapter. It was nice to read ;)
5/18/2018 c13 larydreamer
Beautiful chapter!
Man, you write so well. Seriously, this chapter is so well written I read it twice. Keep it up ;) thanks for writing more chapters...really! Yay for old fans!
4/23/2018 c12 AlexisCastle21
I hate Sadie, but its aweeome see the banter with Jude and the boy! Love this story!
4/20/2018 c10 AlexisCastle21
Love it! Jommy bonding and a good Josh, awesome! Next week is my birthday and this update is a great present! Thank you!
4/9/2018 c9 AlexisCastle21
I love it! They are so cute!
4/6/2018 c8 AlexisCastle21
I LOVE this chapter! Just as good as I remember! Thank you for bringing this back!
3/21/2018 c5 instantstar69
OMG ! Are you for real ? I'm so glad that someone is finally updating an IS fanfic!
I read this on DLS some years ago... can't wait to start it all over again. I really like it!
3/13/2015 c3 instantstar69
I remember reading you fic on DLS and loving it. Cant wait to read more here. I really missed the stories that were posted on it.
PMS
7/13/2013 c3 Cengiz
please continue this. I want to know what will happen to them.
great start so far.