for Embracing your Inner Demon

6/14 c18 Guest
Liar
6/14 c12 Rebmul
every time i read this i get sad that its dead
4/17 c3 16Luciendar
Well, I think Ura should go total tsundere, but that's me and this was dropped forever ago. My only real issue with the story thus far is Naruto's attitude. He's just a bit murderer happy. I would care about copious threats of physical violence, but him just straight up telling people over and over he's going to kill them is too ooc.
2/20 c18 Axel Tomas Gmez
7 years have passed since it was updated, it is literally one of the best naruto and R&V crossovers, and nothing happens, I hope it continues or at least makes a sequel or puts it up for adoption

PD:I've read it since 2014 and I'm still waiting for chapter 19
2/14 c8 Guest
naruto able to move at light speeds cant avid a very slow incomparision punch

im surprised he doesnt have a blood clot
2/13 c2 Seud
You suck shit at writing drama.
2/10 c18 Guest
“Temporary Hiatus” my ass. A temporary hiatus isn’t 5 years. But good story
2/2 c18 Ogay theSIMPSson
So that was a fucking lie.
9/24/2020 c18 Guest
Liar, no chapter 19.
9/12/2020 c18 Guest
It comes when the sequel ?
7/25/2020 c18 NataS666
Well.. Is there any chance of you continuing this awesome story? I really like the character development, which is not forced and looks really real and good paced.

Really like your idea of them being twins. Perfect. I wish there were more stories like this. With twins :D
7/24/2020 c2 NataS666
Damn. really unique and interesting idea!
4/26/2020 c18 Genesis09
Damn, this is a great story it’s the first story I seen which actually deals with the whole Naruto/Moka/Tsukune issue. Your twins idea was inspired. I was really enjoying this I know it’s like seven years old but I sincerely hope you come back or at the very least post it up as a challenge to see what happens and if someone will take it from you and continue it. I sincerely hope this is not the end and that I’ll see your name popping up in my updates emails one day.

Sincerely,
-Genesis09
3/30/2020 c18 zelmanclock1
wish this would be updated
3/24/2020 c18 1kyubbie0683