for Embracing your Inner Demon

8/14/2014 c12 Akuma-Heika
Will Tsukune have a harem? With how Outer is she wouldn't be against it considering her canon self wouldn't be (considering her personality was a copy of her mother's who allowed herself to be his second [technically third] woman). Tsukune may have to impregnate her first though.

ch4
the fact that Ura has had quite a few more years of training (including with her power sealed, which means she would have to train to have efficient movements) it is likely she would be far stronger.

ch5
the chidori hit the left side of his chest not the right

ch9
for a rival how about Kokoa or Aqua? Ruby would make a poor rival since Ura's personality would make her enter subbie modo lol

ah if forgot to mention it but might i suggest Naruto instead says "as much as I like watchning a threesome, even if it is just foreplay, we have to get to class." the line was a few chapters back but I think this would be better as a prank and Naruto wouldn't have the common sense to not go there.

wouldn't Naruto be able to channel all nine tails if Kurama takes over? the yoki doesn't cause damage to him according to chapter 1 and Kurama can obviously control his own power, so it should work.

i am curious if Naruto will become a Shinso Ghoul like Tsukune in canon. Will he then have the human modification to enhance his transformation?

ch10
from canon, Ura is stronger than Kuyou by a large margin. she only lost/drew in canon because she drastically reduced her youki to dangerous levels and thus her strength, speed, stamina, endurance, and regeneration. Tsukune was able to beat him with one blow and he was still mostly human at the time.

why is he using Kurama's chakra instead of his youki?

i would say weaker ghoul or modded human ghoul like in canon but without the Shinso blood (which would by default make him a lot weaker; still S-Class range but no longer a near immortal S/SS-Class yokai). Naruto doesn't have a clue how to use Ninshu to be able to allow Tsukune to obtain chakra thus the only way to him obtain any shinobiesque qualities is the ghoul route and even then he will be limited to tai- and buki- jutsu, and physical arts (stealth, poisons, etc.).

ch11
just realized by Ura has a really extreme reaction to Naruto's blood since she could probably climax from drinking it if she consumed enough.

ch12
if anyone tells you please tell me, preferably in an AN. Mana is one of my more liked Negima characters and Theodora is high up there as well. NaruVivi would be neat as well.
8/14/2014 c3 Akuma-Heika
On the not sharing her boyfriend, I have to bring up that Moka was only born because her father took up a mistress and ignored his wife's complaints on the matter. Eventually your Naruto will at least be able to utilize the power of a god if not become one himself (Kurama is the child of two gods after all, thus he is a god (Kami) himself). The point is though that at the very least it is accepted that powerful men in Vampire Society can have achnoledged mistresses. While Naruto is not a vampire he will be marrying one and thus will be part of Vampire Society especially since she is a Shinso...another way of thinking is that she isn't sharing Naruto with other girls, Naruto is sharing the other girls with Moka; I can definitely see that.

THE kamis' are funny like that (Kami means spirit/god but not THE God. Shintoists will get pissed if you use it in such a manner. At least the believers of Shintoism)

was the one who bit Tsukune after the rosario talk Ura?

I think I have seen the twin route before but you have taken a good take/spin on it

ch3
i have seen a variety of grammar mistakes. I will probably do a review over them sometime. Please take it as constructive criticism when it comes.

I think it should be a combination of 1 and 3 with naruto having more confused episodes (at least when he is planning dates or other things anyway).
8/14/2014 c1 Akuma-Heika
What of Hinata? Has she stopped watching him? His attitude would not have been enough for her to stop her respect/awe/worship of him.

Might I suggest giving him ears like Grimmjow's release ears (Or Sesshomaru)?

would have expected it to be a father/son or uncle/nephew relationship considering the age difference.

please continue!
8/5/2014 c6 3T51b Moridin
cute. i like the pacing.
8/5/2014 c5 T51b Moridin
i never understood naruto seeing sasuke as a brother. made no fuckin sense to me. kill the bastard i say.
8/5/2014 c4 T51b Moridin
So entertaining. Love the attitudes of the characters. I guess naruto will have to catch the next wave of harem candidates. Sadness. The succubus had a wonderful full set.
8/5/2014 c3 T51b Moridin
AH. I loved kurama death threating kurumu. She needs a good slapping. Will tsukune's original harem become naruto's with tsukune getting Omote and Naruto getting Ura and everyone else? Oh and will Naruto have his human half changed to vampire to become a vampire kitsune hybrid? Would be kinda badass haha. THough if he has access to all kurama's power then not even the final boss of the rosariox vampire season 2 would be able to do shit. Kurama was kind of a badass and in a world where chakra doesn't exist and fuinjutsu is no where near as advanced he will be supreme.
8/5/2014 c2 T51b Moridin
hahaa. This, this is entertaining. Having inner and outer moka around simultaneously is rather hilarious. Honestly, its super funny. Looking forward to the pranks and jokes Naruto pulls.
8/5/2014 c1 T51b Moridin
Honestly that was really sweet. I felt tear jerked the whole time. Love that he removed that gay mask he always wore. I swear that mask really made me hate naruto, considering in the canon it stops being a mask and becomes what he considers his true self. Seriously saddened me that he became permanently this happy go lucky moron incapable of understanding higher concepts on anything.
8/4/2014 c18 sad guy
* one year later *
8/3/2014 c18 InfernoOfChaos
So... Uh... Which December did you mean?

If it was December 2014 we still have to wait another four months. I hope it's this December. I prefer waiting another four months rather than this being abandoned.
7/31/2014 c18 4El Emperador
Man I really like this story. Especially the interactions between Naruto and Ura Moka. hope you update soon.
7/24/2014 c18 adriene.m.marshall
You said that you would update in December...

IT'S JULY 24,2014! TWO YEARS after you said you are going to update this fanfiction! I really like it and I want to see the rest of it! So please hurry with the hiatusand get it over with! :'( :'( :'(
7/24/2014 c6 2Clues2
ugh naruto is so god damn weak, he only knows two fucking moves where other ninja know more then 20.
7/24/2014 c1 genesicgaogaigarvsgodgundam