for Embracing your Inner Demon

5/17/2014 c3 Guest
go with 1
5/9/2014 c18 1unlikey yaoi paring
Okay I just read this part I am sorry I read that Please forgive me Oh man I thought mocha sister would be a good match for gaar not sure if I spelled his name right and I'm talking about the one they meet in Alaska where she get
capture: buy fairy tale I'm not sure what her name is but she's the dark and what I the team would probably not want to fight her cuz she's a girl and she's crying but I know he would step up to the plate and try his best feed her I don't know it seems like a good match(
know that and the reason is he's a freaking killing machine and she cries a lot I could you see the characters now
5/8/2014 c18 thewhitechapel
Please update this soon this is my favorite narutoxura
5/4/2014 c15 xbox432
Loving the story, it's done a great job of keeping me awake and interested, Damn the graveyard shift. As for who should be with Mizore, how about Gaara? Think about it, it would be adorable.! She could stalk him during the day and he could watch her sleep at night. Plus you haven't said in your story Gaara ' s status right now. He may have needed to leave his village too.
5/3/2014 c14 kyle
this is amazing
5/3/2014 c18 thunder dragon
please hurry and finish this story
5/1/2014 c14 kyle
oh my stars and garters this is beautiful
5/1/2014 c1 thunder dragon
the last part was just beautiful it had me in tears
5/1/2014 c18 naruto-phenex
muito bom esta historia atualiza logo
4/27/2014 c15 KillerToBee808
Yeah this is à good story,and to tell you the truth i really dislike sakura,but my reasons started on that episode when she lied to naruto about loving him. Right after that episode i started to see that she is nothing but a selfish sasuke loveing A-HOLE. No offence to the sakura lovers of course but i think that neither sakura or hinata would be à good match for naruto. Just look at their personalities and you will ses.
4/26/2014 c18 Guest
I like this story so far. I liked the idea of making Moka in to two people. Well any way keep up the good work and up date soon.
4/20/2014 c18 Deadaccountsuperallstars
Awesome story I can't wait til u update it
4/18/2014 c10 Guest
Nice job
4/17/2014 c14 Guest
Great job with the romance
4/17/2014 c9 Guest