for Embracing your Inner Demon

2/7/2014 c18 Raging man
M8,what are you doing?It's already February and you said you will come back on December last year,it's already pass that.I ain't pushing but it's already been 3 months since you last update.
2/5/2014 c18 2Napalmic Blueberries
OH MY GOD! EVERYONE PANIC ITS FEBRUARY AND STILL NO UPDATE HELL HATH FROZEN OVER... DOOOM, DOOOM, ALL DOOMED I TELL YOU. ah the depression. ( cries anime tears )
2/2/2014 c18 2Master118
This is a great story cant wait for the next chapter. I know how hard it is to wright im working on a naruto rosario crossover at the moment and its hard sice im new to this. Hope u make another chapter soon.
1/29/2014 c18 Thepizzaguy
Not to put down your other stories, but this one's a lot better than those ones. It's well written, original, and not a harem (I don't mind harems, but variety is nice). Anyways, if you have to choose between the stories, stick with this one, people like it better.
1/26/2014 c18 Brehze
Great story so far keep up the good work
1/24/2014 c16 Guest
Will the others end up actually meeting the kyubi
1/18/2014 c18 1Infact Person am I
I can understand if you're in college or you have work that you'd have a break over Christmas, but please stay updating your stories again. All of them are excellent stories, especially this one. Your way of introducing Naruto into the Rosario Vampire world is better than any other story I've read, and is also great that you're not doing a harem. Please continue updating, your stories are some of the best.
1/11/2014 c18 Narutofan8696
please update this one soon it's badass
1/11/2014 c18 Ki-chan
come on man! update, its january already! not to push you but many are missing this fic!
1/6/2014 c17 Guest
Please update.
1/2/2014 c17 Guest
NEW RASENGAN ALREADY!
1/1/2014 c18 3Victor21082000
bueno jeje estoy escribiendo en español porque me da pereza traducirlo. Bueno mi opinión de esta historia es... ¡ FANTÁSTICA! seria un desperdicio no terminarla tienes un gran talento en la escritura de historias aunque yo no sea un profesional te puedo decir que tienes talento no lo desperdicies
1/1/2014 c1 Guest
Update! You said sometime december, it's january!
12/30/2013 c10 Kimi
Where is Mizore
12/30/2013 c17 Guest
Update
1,440 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »