for Embracing your Inner Demon

12/29/2013 c1 1BlacKitsune1010
Review man, this is a great story and you should continue. REVIEW
12/26/2013 c18 Guest
I hope you can update again soon
12/26/2013 c17 Guest
Update
12/24/2013 c18 Guest
Hey, i was just wondering when you're going to update, i really admire your writing skills and there are other people that think this is a real good piece of work man, anyway hope you see this if you're no busy and hope you get back on this soon.
12/23/2013 c18 1Crazybearfaria
ARRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH UPDATE DAMN IT! I love this story and I would hate to see it on the backburner for too long! You said sometime in December, so how about an early/on time/ late christmas Prezzy? Love the story, character development and what not!

But in all seriousness, my only critisim of the (in fact, all) story is that you have SO MANY on the go. I think you need to select one or two to focus on (I.e Dance of the white fox and this one), then update the others less frequently. That way you can finish stories in resonable time and also keep all of them going, albeit it at different speeds.

But hey, what can I say, I'm only writing one story ATM and not multiple fantastic ones _ so I can't speak from experience!
12/21/2013 c2 Guest
Thank u I was slightly freaked about Naruto and tsukna sharing
12/20/2013 c18 Lykaioss
I love this story! Please update soon!
12/19/2013 c16 Rebmul
second time reading cant wait for the naruto x ura to hit full swing
12/18/2013 c14 62mellra
I had an idea in regards to pairings, why not have Mizore paired up with Shino? Think about it, they're both extremely quite people, they can sometimes be creepy, and I'm willing to bet they'd make a cute couple! Kurumu would probably work best with Lee due to how they both are kind of over the top, and Yukari should go with Konohamaru, cause he's like a younger Naruto. As for Ruby, I was thinking either Gaara, Neji, or Itachi would be the best bet, especially Itachi if you weren't planning on killing him off like in canon. That's my input anyway, so see you next time and keep up the awesome work!
12/16/2013 c8 Tomas
PLEASE LET NARUTO TURN INTO THE DEMON COMPLETELY
12/13/2013 c18 Guest
I wander when is the next update will be I hope you update soon
12/11/2013 c17 Guest
Seriously one if the best rv fanfiction xover ive ever read good job i wish some other fanfic authors could write as well as you rv is one of my most fav animes anyways keep up the fantastic job no one but you can write this story ill also give your other fanfics a shot
12/9/2013 c15 Rebmul
could make sauske come to the school and pair up with one of them to fck with sakura and make him and naruto friends agian or mabye gara
12/9/2013 c2 Rebmul
love it
12/1/2013 c18 Loyal fan
Can u please update now!
1,440 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »