for Embracing your Inner Demon

11/30/2013 c18 1Kyorrikk
THANK YOU BASED AUTHOR!

Seriously. I just found this fic, loving it though there are quite a few grammar issues (mostly missing commas), but the fact you actually gave a warning about a hiatus has just shot you up on my list of fics.

Love how you didn't just do "Oh they met and now they're in love". Love how you incorporate Naruto into the story and try to give Tsukune and Omote their time. Again, I am loving this fic, and I can't wait for the continuation!
11/29/2013 c18 TheSentientCactus
Thanks for letting us know. I'll look forward to the next installment'
11/27/2013 c11 Guest
Naruto, now you know why Kakashi read Icha Icha! It is the only way to defeat the spandex wearing monster know as Gai!
11/20/2013 c18 1lorddoug
To be blunt this is fucking amazing! you have something very special here and im not just talking about your plot, you are an great writer plain and simple you are amazing. I am also an aspiring writer and i can only imagine how much fun it is to create something special like this. I think the combo of Rosario and naruto is perfect especially the way you have adapted his kyuubi power as well as making ura and omote seperate it just fits perfectly like it was meant to be.

I have just read up to the 18th chapter and i am chomping at the bit just waiting for more awesome, so i guess i'll come back this december, i'm gonna hold you to it.
11/19/2013 c11 AlAlva
i love the konoha references, hahahaha, the sasuke one was hilarious amazing job, with this story
11/18/2013 c2 3SennenGoroshi
The funny thing is in a lot of crossovers with NARUTO/ROSARIO_VAMPIRE Tsukune's always the weak one
11/18/2013 c1 SennenGoroshi
I read this fic twice before and I must sat that the idea to separate Moka into two is a really good one
11/15/2013 c11 Apocalyptica-sama
Oh man...I love Lee and Gai-sensei.(No homo) They are hilarious as hell. Love that you're adding their antics...made me chuckle and smile.
11/15/2013 c10 Apocalyptica-sama
Shinobi seems like the likely choice...but more like Lee class shinobi...since he can't use chakra, like Lee.
Kinda expected Naruto to be injected with Ura's blood after he Kawarimi'd with her. Shame.
Ignore my last review by the way...Just thought you should use more than just mostly Ura to interact with Naru. Didn't mean to say it was a cliche.
11/15/2013 c9 Apocalyptica-sama
I'm hopings its Yukari or Gin...if its Ura that's too much clique.
11/15/2013 c6 Apocalyptica-sama
Soo...it looks like 3) it is? Funny how he thought she would make the Capu-chu sound that Omote makes...it would be cute though.
All perverts must bow to the Oiroke no Jutsu!
11/15/2013 c5 Apocalyptica-sama
I don't remember the canon stuff so much since it updates pretty slowly...but don't vampires only eat blood here? Or more like they DON'T eat "normal" food? Like Outer Moka only drinking tomato juice?
11/15/2013 c3 Apocalyptica-sama
1!
11/15/2013 c2 Apocalyptica-sama
Okay...this solves a lot of questions I previously had. Thought they would be two in one body. And Naru would have to figure out a way to give "Omote's" soul a body after separating them with some weird and complicated fuinjutsu. What you did seems like a logical solution. :3
11/13/2013 c18 Guest
Wouldn't it be funny if kisame became the school's new swimming coach and all the mermaids had a crush on him... On second thought, maybe it's weird...
1,440 « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 .. Last Next »