for Embracing your Inner Demon

11/1/2013 c18 2Kythorian
*sigh* well that sucks. I think maybe one in a hundred stories that get formally put on hiatus actually ever resume, but I guess we will see.
11/1/2013 c4 theneutralite
good job dude
11/1/2013 c3 theneutralite
option 1
11/1/2013 c2 theneutralite
all these ideas are slight improvements!
11/1/2013 c1 theneutralite
epic. this is really looking up
10/29/2013 c1 FlordelinoDobreaJr
Awesome story and well balance, not powerful not too weak and no harem just naruto x ura. Reading harem fict is so boring you know
10/29/2013 c17 1Person21212
I love your story. Please update soon, also do you mind if I use your two Mokas idea for my story? You probably won't see this though.
10/29/2013 c1 10Uraharaisgod
What th- how is that supposed to work? Both Inner and Outer are the same individual, your basically having your two protagonists going out with the same person, please say your going to create a method for them to be separate individuals...
10/28/2013 c17 1Crazybearfaria
Arrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh DAMN IT UPDATE THIS ALREADY! I just read the entire story in one sitting and I'm buzzing for the next chapter.

Must say that I LOVE the dynamics between Naruto and Ura. Really spot on to the way I can see that relationship having to develop. Also I like the whole "nii-san" with Yukari. Again, the way I'd expect that to go.

My one criticism/ request would be to avoid the "pointless" chapters. I.E don't do TOO much on the final arc with the school festival/ Don't do like the slug boy chapter ECT. I feel that year 2 (providing you are going to do it) will be infinantly more interesting and fricking hilarious than this is already :p

Keep those flames of youth burning for writing ;)

CBF
10/26/2013 c17 9Dregus
oh hell, how in the world did Deidara even get there, let alone become a school teacher there?
10/26/2013 c16 Dregus
great, now akatsuki is going to find out about Yokai academy. this is all kinds of bad.
10/26/2013 c15 Dregus
I really did enjoy Ura beating sakura like that, though I was hoping it would have been dragged out a bit more so she could have taken more of a beating. oh well.
10/26/2013 c14 Dregus
you know, some would think having a touching moment in front of someone else's graves would be strange, but considering that naruto and ura aren't human, its actually rather fitting.
10/25/2013 c17 Omg
It's Sooooo good please update
10/24/2013 c12 nlolDslsllz
Omg how does every 'naruto in a a school' story fuck this up? He's a Godddamn ninja, he's not going to ever use this stuff for a job, he can fucking cheat like a ninja is supposed to. Or did he learn absolutely nothing from the chuunin exams.
1,440 « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »