for Embracing your Inner Demon

1/21/2019 c10 16Luciendar
Maybe you have a reason for it, but why did you make Ura so pathetically weak. The only reason she had trouble with Kuyo in cannon was due to her giving Tsukune so much blood. Why make vampires seem so weak? Especially considering he was only a four tails. You should've come up with a way to weaken her.

You're character progression is a bit slow for me but i love this story. I'd say come up with something unique for Tsukune. You could seal the three tails into him, better than Akatsuki getting it. Or maybe have ruby train him, making him a warlock or something. My last thought would be to go a genkai route like in yuyu hakusho and turn him into a powerful psychic.
1/11/2019 c18 ALF0321
I love this fanfic, I hope that one day you will upload the next chapter
12/24/2018 c2 21HyperA1985
I am looking forward to chapter 19 and I hope this gets rated M.
12/24/2018 c1 HyperA1985
I am looking forward to chapter 19 and this need to be rated M.
12/10/2018 c18 Guest
5 years later and still no updates...I enjoyed this fic
11/9/2018 c18 Rebmul
I think you meant you are abandoning this story since its been 5 years since the last update
8/27/2018 c18 greaser7
This is one hell of a hiatus. Damn shame too. This story was really good.
7/26/2018 c18 silent blue rose
Shame i like this fic
7/12/2018 c18 15The Storm Master 567
See that December came and gone a good while ago my man. While sad, looks like your no longer interested in writing. Hope that changes some day, but oh well. That’s how life goes. Till the next update whenever.
6/26/2018 c18 Nico Depaoli
I love this story a lot. If you have time, please finish it. It says you last posted back in 2012 and you said you will not abandon the story.
6/1/2018 c18 Guest
Never being updated again...So sad found good fanfic but it was abandoned
3/9/2018 c1 MikuNakano
"oh I definatly didnt give up" saud the exremely useless author
12/21/2017 c18 benjamin
buen fanfic, no deberias revivir a haku seria innecesario en la historia yo voto (kiba x kuruno) (neji x ruby)y (gaara x mizore) van acorde a su pesonalidad en su mayoria al final has que sasuke sea asesinado por naruto nunca me agrado tenia todo facil y bien tranquilo lo perdonan que muera el emo, en cuanto a sakura que sea asesinada por sasuke o muera de una forma ridicula un buen final para un personaje de su talla
12/20/2017 c18 DragonWithin
*4 years later* still eating on that next chapter
11/2/2017 c2 1Plasma Dragon 312
I like the idea of them being twins.
1,440 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »