for Embracing your Inner Demon

9/7/2013 c16 kazuyaminegishi
Great chapter can't wait for the next update
9/7/2013 c16 3God Of Cake
Great update! I hope you get motivated to do this story! It's my fav rossario/naruto fic
9/7/2013 c16 5Orchamus
Ah...well shit, now Akatsuki knows where he is and about his youkai form.
9/7/2013 c16 Guest
another awesome chapter! keep up the great work!
9/7/2013 c16 ImagineBreaker7
Awesome chapter, I like how you made the battle scene go. It looks like the Akatsuki are on to Naruto, I wonder when they will get involved?
9/7/2013 c16 62mellra
Yay! Glad to see this updating again! And you keep giving yourself too little credit, this chapter turned out great! Also saw potential Kurumu/Lee which was nice and it was also nice to see Tsukune helping without becoming some type of super-soldier or something. I have a thought for latter chapters, when Fairy Tale goes after the Moka for the Rosario you can have it that it is a two part seal that needs both together to awaken Alucard, similar to how the Akatsuki needed chakra from all 9 Bijuu to release the Juubi. Again, nice work and I look forward to seeing more!
9/7/2013 c16 FateBurn
Good chapter
9/7/2013 c16 5War Sage
good chapter
9/7/2013 c16 StrongGuy159
Cool chapter continue please.
9/7/2013 c16 1BlacKitsune1010
that was a good chapter
9/7/2013 c16 ElementalMaster16
cool chapter! it isn't the greatest as you said but still very good. i look forward to more.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
9/7/2013 c16 20SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan
"No wait! We're not here to talk! We came here to fight!" Tsukune said causing Naruto and Ura to blink.

Yep I would blink too why does Tsukune want to fight?
9/7/2013 c16 7Jebest4781
another great chapter and quite enjoyed it very well. going to be interesting when Fairy Tail would hire Ataksuki to help them out in Rosario Vampire II
9/7/2013 c16 Jose19
I want to see this story updated more often because it is one of the most interesting crossovers with Rosario Vampire that I read from the point of view that you have split Moka into both halves of her.
9/7/2013 c16 kevinplr2h
Epic chapter keep it up!
1,440 « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 41 .. Last Next »