for Embracing your Inner Demon

2/9/2016 c1 Gaara Akashiya666
Awesome so far

The departure with naruto and iruka and frends was a tear buster

I can't wait read the next chapter
2/6/2016 c18 1naokinaozumi1508
This is actually one of my favorite stories for the Naruto/Rosario Vampire crossovers cause for one Naruto , quite a powerful being , is committed to one person (Ura) which shows that you don't need a huge harem just because you are very powerful . Also, ur writing is perfect and I am glad to have read this story since I've been looking for a a sth like this for quite some time . I hope i'll get to read the future chapters cause this is getting exciting ! :)
2/5/2016 c17 Guest
Yeah scratch that about Updating, I just checked and you updated it like 3 years ago.
2/5/2016 c17 Guest
The story is fine but why the hell is every fucking girl falling for Tusuke (Whatever the hell his name is) when you say he's average in everything, Naruto is good at fighting and yet all you give him is some random unknown fangirls while Tusuke gets the famous ones except Ura. It just doesn't make any sense why girls fall for him, Especially Yaruki. Aside from all that shit your story is good and all, I hope you update it soon though.
2/4/2016 c18 Loyal Fanboy
HEY, this was an amazing story, please try to continue on with it, that would be amazing
2/3/2016 c11 Serendibite
Gotta say I loved the fact the dude annoying Naruto was a troll made me chuckle
1/18/2016 c1 Rebmul
finaly found this story again kinda seems like it died though been about 3 years since a update
12/19/2015 c2 Sora05
Cool idea of making the different versions of moka twins
12/2/2015 c5 DDS UzuKazu
Oh god... I have to play devil's advocate...fuck...

*ahem* as much as I hate to say it, Sasuke wasn't as cold as most people portray him as (ugh! I can not believe I just said that)
He was distant but he did care for Naruto some what, otherwise why would he 'save naruto's life' in the wave arc? And before Orochimaru got his hands on him, Sasuke was warming up to his team-mates, so with their lonely past I can see why (cannon) Naruto would see Sasuke as a brother.

And now that I am done with that shit I would like to say that Sasuke is a total ass and deserves to die along with his pink haired bitch. If Sasuke was as 'good' as some people (read: stupid bastards) then he would have never defected, killed his brother, tried to destroy Konoha and would have stayed dead like a good boy when Madara killed him (Fucking Uchiha loving Kishimoto bastard... Dick can't stand to kill the 'precious' Uchiha... plans to kill are almost complete...)

From: Diamond Dragon Slayer, Uzumaki Kazuma.
12/2/2015 c3 DDS UzuKazu
1! I doubt that someone like Ura would fumble around not understanding her feelings like a pitiful school-girl. She would just accept them and... MAKE NARUTO HERS SO NO BITCH WOULD DARE TOUCH HIM! IN TRUE TSUNDERE FASHION!

From : Diamond Dragon Slayer, Uzumaki Kazuma.
11/30/2015 c1 Blackrockdarck
conti friend porfis
11/29/2015 c3 Guytoradragon
GREAT story. I am loving it, but why does he say he is human. Just make something up and say he is like a different type of kitsune like an emperor kitsune or something. BTW hybrids are monsters too(and i don't mean witches)like werewolves(although werewolves should be way more powerful) Naruto could also say that he is not in his true form when he likes like his regular self.
11/29/2015 c2 gul
Just say naruto is a monster DON'T HE IS A HUMAN DAMN U
11/18/2015 c1 9marsolino
Do the shinobi even know what a bus is?
11/9/2015 c18 Guest
Please update this story is now being neglected
1,440 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »