for Embracing your Inner Demon

7/22/2015 c6 random reader
When Ura licked Naruto's cheek, there was another time during the chunnin exams in front of the forest of death that Anko licked the blood off his cheek.
7/13/2015 c7 Zenith Relaxation
Kind of getting tired of Naruto's useless threats. He says 'I'll kill you' all the time when ever someone messes with his friends but never follows through.

Somewhat an idle threat.
7/13/2015 c2 Zenith Relaxation
Yo, this is pretty cool.
7/5/2015 c9 1CosmicBeing
Shove that ramen shit up your ass you fucking Kishimoto lover.
7/2/2015 c18 4Wolfdragonfox
I hope you add that Naruto is reincarnation of Asura who is the son of the sage of the six paths and he gets the abilities that come with it that would be cool. But so far awesome story.
6/27/2015 c3 7AssassinErik
I vote for the second option.
6/20/2015 c1 2Swinelord
man its so sad to see my first and favorite fanfiction hasn't been updated in two years
6/12/2015 c2 Sizzin
I feel like the Tsukune x (Omote)Moka pairing is too forced. While it's true that they are cannon, with Naruto in the story, Tsukune is too overshadowed. Naruto always says the right things and even makes (Omote)Moka blush, the only reason that she is attracted to Tsukune is because of their first encounter, which makes no sense.
This fic would be way better if it was only Naruto x (Ura)Moka. Well, Naruto x the twins would be good as well.
6/10/2015 c18 Uzumaki Shadowfox
finish this fanfic now
6/9/2015 c14 Uzumaki Shadowfox
finish this fanfic now
6/7/2015 c10 GhoulVampireGirl
Make Tsukune a super ghoul!
5/20/2015 c18 hoeyster1998
It's been 2 years now and I hope you're aren't abandoning this story. Anyways, your story is very good and entertaining. I hope you can finish this story because it's just so good and perhaps the only good Naruto and RV crossover story. It would be better if you can make a sequel (If you manage to finish this one). Oh well, a Fav and Follow for you 'cuz you deserve it.
5/19/2015 c18 kevin
this story is getting good.
5/16/2015 c18 Black Rabbit 17
I don't think that 2 years is a short break :(
5/14/2015 c18 Tomon
Well let's hope this is really only just a long hiatus and you will continue one day since this is one of the few Naruto x Rosario Vampire crossover I really enjoyed.
It's well written, the twin idea here is nicely done and probably the biggest issue I have with this story is the number of mistakes you made while writing. Still for me it's always story spelling/text mistakes :-)
1,440 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »