for And So Bind the Chains of Fate

3/11 c3 pobladorwm
es enserio otra historia que ponen a personajes de naruto porque no asen la historia sin eso y naruto muy debil ya desde aqui ya no me gusto
12/9/2020 c1 1Dragonmaster150
Finally! I finally found a well written Naruto Bleach crossover that not only has a great concept, but doesn't butcher the grammar!

Looking forwards to reading this, the first chapter is awesome.
1/27/2020 c25 Adis
I think this works as a perfect example of why I dislike mono as a character in most if not at all of Bleach media.
3/2/2019 c1 Guest
after reading the reviews I think ill just avoid this pic
11/5/2018 c10 bla
whats the point in introducing the kyuubi if using him is suicide ? ... so disipointing
11/5/2018 c10 bla
bringing the survivors of kohnoha into this is very distasteful in my opinion.
they should have either be left alone or not exist in the first place.
spirits interfering in the the affairs of the living never looks good.
9/23/2018 c1 Guest
This fic is really bad... like really really really bad. It gets Naruto's character completely wrong and almost every other character wrong too, the fights are dumb, Naruto's shikai or Bankai is completely stupid and off, not to mention lackluster. This fic is garbage.

-10/10
9/13/2017 c2 jaymax0428
Lol even dead naruto still failed his exam three times in afterlife
7/20/2017 c1 I Are Panda
true
2/25/2017 c9 YuukiAsuna-Chan
God damn it, why? Just why did you have to bring Kurama into this?
2/25/2017 c7 YuukiAsuna-Chan
Yeah, but the captain was right. There are worse things than death, i mean just look at Naruto being annoyed when Shikamaru interfered with his fight and that had no emotional attachment to it at all.
2/25/2017 c5 YuukiAsuna-Chan
Naruto's Shikai was kinda lack lustre, the only good thing was it didn't involve Kurama in some way.
2/25/2017 c4 YuukiAsuna-Chan
Wow, this is basically just the damn Chunin exams and you say that this isn't just a rehash of Naruto set in the Bleach verse?
2/25/2017 c2 YuukiAsuna-Chan
Hmm, wouldn't Naruto have like massive reserves of spirit energy? Given he had monstrous chakra reserves and chakra is spirit energy and physical energy combined it makes absolute sense that he would have huge reserve of spirit energy.

So far this is almost like a retelling of Naruto just in Bleach setting.
11/15/2016 c5 ProudlyANoob