for Voice Of Silence

7/2/2017 c7 Angelica7714
Ahhhhh this is the most fantastic and impeccable portrayal of the watchmen and their personalities. I love the plot and OC, the way she acts with the watchmen and her attitudes for each of them is just what i wanted when i looked for a watchmen fanfic I really hope you are still online and see this, i am absoulutely ecstatic for a new chapter, if you are still online.
6/6/2017 c1 2Where'sMyPenn
this is really good. I can't wait for more
12/13/2015 c7 11Sage S. Adoren
I really like this story! :D

You should continue! :)
8/25/2015 c7 CrimsonDemonLove
I'm glad I stumbled across this Fic because it's really good!
3/9/2015 c7 11ryouko70
This was quite an interesting read. Didn't see anything that would require an "M" rating, but I'm sure you just prefer to be cautious. _
3/4/2015 c7 555LordBacon666
*cue the Psycho theme*

There you are! Good thing that creative ideas tend to stick with you huh? Sucks that you lost the original, but perhaps it sunk back into the murky depths to stew longer?
But anyway! Liked this one, exploring the relationship with the Comedian tends to be messy and you summed it up nicely. Good job! Hope to see more in the future!
11/11/2014 c6 555LordBacon666
Of course I like this story! Wouldn't have waited so long for an update had I not! Plus I've had this story watched pretty much from the beginning...
Glad to see the accursed writers block has left you and I hope you update soon.
Oooh she is a brutal hellcat ain't she? I'm surprised that certain inmates still retained their genitals...
8/9/2014 c5 inactiveaccountdeleteplease
This is really good and really interesting, can't wait for the next chapter :)
8/22/2013 c6 110ZabuzasGirl
Update immediately, please!
8/5/2013 c5 28Finn35
Hehe looks like she figured it out:)
7/9/2013 c1 110ZabuzasGirl
Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!
4/5/2013 c2 Something-TheMonkey
Great job on the details. The fight was well done and easy to follow. It didn't throw the reader like some fight scenes can. Nice start to a "partnership" too.
3/30/2013 c1 Masomalik
interesting story want to see how it goes