for It's My Life

9/20/2014 c4 3MidnightDragon0213
you go sista! I enjoy how people on this site think just because they can hide behind a computer screen that they can speak to another human being as if they were nothing more then the dirt beneath their shoes. Well guess what, fan-fiction is exactly that! Something you write FOR FUN! Apparently that is a crazy concept around the internet now a days! But keep up the great work!

Mucho love and support!
0213
7/28/2014 c4 Amber9572
Oh I hate flamers! I'm glad you called them out! I, for one, will be waiting anxiously for the next update. By the way, don't you agree there should be a possibility that people get banned for flaming?
7/24/2014 c4 5Marr Mo
*applause* well done and i'm excited for the re-write
7/23/2014 c4 3Rose of Dusk
Nice come back!
6/6/2014 c3 Guest
I don't like it. Even though you havnt updated and a long time (good thing) i just thought I need to tell you this. Your character is a Mary Sue, blah blah blah, things are going to fast and you explain everything when you could have just revealed it over the course of the story to give you more plot. All and all, I hope your not going to write any more crappy stories anytime soon and the only reason none of the comments are negative is because your readers aren't writers and they don't know any better, that or you don't allow any negative comments to be posted which you should because even if it's critism it's still the voice of your readers and they are the ones you write for stupid :P
10/21/2013 c3 6Galaxyrose2000
I am confused about this chapter? Care to explain it to me?
10/20/2013 c3 17PrimeEmily135
Wu-wait! She died? 0.o
Well, that certainly is a plot twist..
10/18/2013 c2 PrimeEmily135
Aww, Breakdown never gets enough love. This is great :)
7/10/2013 c2 6Galaxyrose2000
Update already! Its now july!
4/22/2013 c2 8CatGirlFireflare
Hahahahaa, I LOVED that line, "I will feed you to an Insecticon when I find one!" *snickers* hahaha. Eh? Is Crush a Vehicon? Or Eradicon? (I don't know what the difference is.)
Cool chapter, but I find the earlier bit of it inappropriate, when she slid down. *scrunches up face* Eh. Other than that, awesome!
2/25/2013 c1 CatGirlFireflare
Awww. Poor Nightstalker's-Mom. And yeah, Breakdown is SO cool!
1/28/2013 c2 zrexheartz
I like femme
1/26/2013 c2 15SlipknotGhidorah
Heh, this is a cool story.