for Dear Rob

7/9/2013 c2 31Goldleaf83
A nice start for your first Hogan's Heroes story. Klink's letter rang true, and you have Carter's voice nailed. You do a good job in suggesting the relationship Klink and Hogan built in the 25 years since the war ended. And Rube Goldberg machine is a wonderful metaphor to choose for Hogan's "overelaborate" plans – nice touch!
2/4/2013 c2 5480sarcades
Sad, yet happy all at once. I wouldn't mind seeing some of those letters either. Sometimes, the best courage is in speaking up before its too late to say anything. Nicely done!
1/27/2013 c2 Glossina
Wow, so sad yet so sweet at the same time.
1/24/2013 c2 2El Gringo Loco
A sad but heartwarming piece that also sadly, I can relate to. Thank you for sharing it with us.
1/3/2013 c1 Guest
I wish someone would write Hogan's answer.
1/2/2013 c1 73ChristianGateFan
Rube Goldberg! Knew that. Those are fun. :)

Anyhoo, I'm not back home yet with my own internet that I can stay on as long as I want, so I haven't watched any of this show yet, but even more so now I want to. :) This was wonderfully written, and though I didn't know anything about the two characters I can tell how much history is there, and how those years were so important. I look forward to learning more about them.
1/1/2013 c2 76snooky-9093
Thanks for sharing this. I thought you had Carter nailed. The way he spoke with Klink was very touching. Keep writing!

Happy New Year,

Sue
1/1/2013 c2 54Jennaya
How sweet, glad Hogan got there to see him in time.
1/1/2013 c2 88konarciq
Hey, an add-on! With some closure to the very open ending of the first chapter.

Very nicely done indeed. I particularly loved the way you portrayed Carter here. Very true to how we know him from earlier years.
12/31/2012 c2 14Marie1964
A sad story, but very touching at the same time. Though, I wonder who said "Oh, Rob!" at the end? I don't believe Klink would address him like that.
12/24/2012 c1 76snooky-9093
I'm so glad you posted this, and thank you for the "shout-out." Again, your writing is so beautiful, and I hope to see more from you in the near future.

Sue
12/22/2012 c1 60jodm
What a powerful short tale that says so much in so few words!
12/22/2012 c1 14Marie1964
This is a very beautiful story, and it's a rather unique take on Klink's feelings for Hogan. I hope they did get to see each other one last time.
12/21/2012 c1 88konarciq
Very well written indeed. I liked how they all kept in touch - apparently as equals. And how he lets on that he *did* know something at the time.

A Rube Goldberg - sounds like a gonculator! LOL