for Redakai: Gears of Kairu

6/14/2014 c9 MayaLoveTheBigFour
Loved it. With all those words yes, love it still.
1/30/2013 c1 SapphireWolf97
I love this! You're a really talented writer!
1/27/2013 c9 Chocobars
Awww! Happy ending for the perfect couple. I must say it is as predicted but still well-written. Hope to read more from you soon . I'll give ideas too if I happen to have some.
1/27/2013 c9 Kayla Nielson
The game is dead. There might not be a season 2.(sobs) Why d-don't th-they understand how important it is to us? We-we-we need to fight back. Who will j-j-join me? Th-thank you for your t-time, and may the Kairu guide us to a victory.
1/26/2013 c9 Kayla Nielson
Bad news! Season 2 of redakai is going to be canceled! Fight Back! Buy cards,start riots, all you can do to prove the show matters. Oh, and I loved the ending!
1/26/2013 c8 Guest
Aw! So sad! Is Jimmy really dead?
1/25/2013 c8 Chocobars
I'm back again...anyway, amazing story and always enjoy reading from you. So here's some more info about season 2. Remember when I said to look for "Fuck! Yeah! Redakai" by typing in redakai season 2? Just go into the same website and scroll down. There are short clips (in French) about redakai season 2. Pls update soon
1/27/2013 c9 2Nentone
Wow, just wow. Whod have thought an author would go as far as this in the Redakai fanfic. Congratulations. But that ending was so corny that I lost my lunch. (Ill come and get you!). I was expecting a tough villian fight since its the climax, but hey I cant complain now. So PM me when you want to start the Redakai and MK crossover, Ill be more than happy to give you ideas. Sorry about not reviewing earlier, things came up. Hope am forgiven.
1/19/2013 c5 Chocobars
Glad you got rid of that asshole of Mc cann. And please do some explanation on how she created(or they already existed) and the reason they made her queen. Also...Ky's got to cool down a little bit...but still, he's cool.
1/19/2013 c5 Chocobars
Okay...Woah...Never thought it would be Diara for the moment there. But still awesome story. Keep writing and I'll keep reading. BTW I watched the opening for season 2(in French). Type redakai season 2 and look for "Fuck! Yeah! Redakai". There's this new team, fusion for monsters(I think at least...but so cool!), monsters and...well watch and you'll find out. Enjoy reading from you! XD
1/20/2013 c6 Nentone
Augh man. I was looking forward to some smooching but well see that in the end. Right?
1/16/2013 c5 Crazed fan
Could you add some sexual themes? Please?
1/15/2013 c5 Guest
Ohhh, wow. Thanks for getting rid of that good-for-nothing king. And Ky better forgive Maya, or he's gonna get it!
1/15/2013 c5 Nentone
An interesting twist. The royal brat is at it again. Hmmmm, I wonder how this is going to end. Diara is going to get it good. Could you mind telling us how she created or controlled these locusts? Its a bit mind-boggling. Anyway, expecting more and update as soon as possible.
1/12/2013 c4 Chocobars
OH MY GOSH! Who can that mysterious female be? And why is Ky so afraid of her? Great story by the way, please update soon! ;) Enjoy reading from you.
24 Page 1 2 Next »