for Redakai: Gears of Kairu

1/12/2013 c4 Guest
King Mccan? Really? Way to make me upset! I hate this guy(Mccan,not you)
1/11/2013 c1 Chocobars
I just adore your stories and kyxmaya moments are my favorite ;)
1/10/2013 c3 Chocobars
Great job with your story! Pls update soon cause I'd like to read more from you
1/12/2013 c4 2Nentone
Great chapter. But who is the mysterious female voice? Hmmm... an evil cliffhanger, (growls) youd better update soon. OR ELSE! (cracks knuckles).
1/6/2013 c3 Nentone
Ahhh, I see something going on between Ky and Maya. Hope you work on that too. And now there is trouble in the next chapters. (Augh man!). Anyway, pls update soon and dont forget about the upcoming crossover story (hint, hint, if you catch my drift.) ; )
12/31/2012 c2 Nentone
I know Redakai isnt as popular as it used to be. Even in the fanfics, the stories are so short. Nobody writes more than 5, 000 words. How sad? Anyway a good story here, a really great plot. But I was planning if we could discuss about doing a cross-over between Redakai and Mortal Kombat, one that would be epic. I have some ideas about it. My only concern is whether you are interested, if you are, we could discuss via PM. Not that Iam condemning your story. I just feel a good writer like you could use some assistance. Hope you arent offended.
12/27/2012 c2 Melody girl
Nice move, sis. Might as well wear a sign that says," I'm in love with Ky stax". Oh,hi! I'm Maya's older sister,Priscilla. I know for a FACT Maya likes him in that way.
12/28/2012 c2 15SilverAuthor01
Awesome :)
12/22/2012 c1 Happy girl
Awesome! More stories! Please continue!
24 « Prev Page 1 2