for Anything

11/9/2020 c10 anomous
nice
11/28/2019 c10 Kuroimori
binged and loved this story my absolute favorite couple well done
9/14/2018 c10 ErzaScarlet1376
this shouldn't be rated M, just so you know. at the most this is rated PG, maybe T
2/23/2018 c10 Rebmul
this was cute
11/14/2016 c3 4Hopeful-Husky
A nice not so gentle progression of events. I like Shego's slow progression toward realization and Kim's cute discomfort with her. I keep wanting to skip ahead but I'm trying to pace myself.
10/26/2016 c2 Hopeful-Husky
I liked the first paragraph where Kim and Ron were both seeking justification, doubt, and reasons along the same lines about their break up. It sounded like something from real life experience. Was it?

The Kim/Monique and the Shego/Drakken dialogue was good. Drakken for all his faults can be very funny to include in the story.
10/26/2016 c1 Hopeful-Husky
A good beginning. I liked the tenderness of Ron and Kim's conversation. In actuality a lot of relationships, even amongst good friends, end this way. Just maybe not so reasonable.

A little foreshadowing between the girls is the basis to build on. Let's see.
11/5/2015 c8 Buddy5647
Good to see even a goody-goody, save the world and never take a dime still appreciates being with someone filthy rich. Spankin
11/5/2015 c7 Buddy5647
Yeah, this is a good one. Entertaining. Just people doing stuff, no big drama, but enough build up. Liked the evolving Bonnie
11/5/2015 c4 Buddy5647
Two depressed and two that ARE depressing. What a sorry(but interesting)cast
11/5/2015 c3 Buddy5647
I find it difficult to review a story I've already read. Just have to say good job and move on
11/5/2015 c1 Buddy5647
Not sure why I decided to read this again. Just finished the"end" of Little Princess" and whenever I finish a really good story I go to the writer profile to see what else they have done. I saw "now" which sent me to "Any, Every and Forever." Remembered it was good enough to favorite all three, so why not read it again.
6/24/2015 c2 Buddy5647
Yeah, talkin bout the twitch, right?
5/2/2015 c1 iwillwritenomore
thaat was good. to bad i waited so long to read it.
5/2/2015 c5 Buddy5647
Could the neural network central processing chip present a solution to KP's problem? Course you could just let her die, and have Shego flip out and go out in a "Bonnie and Clyde"-like hail of machine gun fire. Either would be amusing to me. Oh, this is complete. You could have done an alternate ending interactive thing.
65 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »