for Anything

3/14/2014 c10 Guest
great story i respectfully ask you to keep writing. i defiantly want to see more stories from you. good luck :
12/31/2013 c10 3Aceina
why did graduation take 2 years when this fic repalces season 4 which was kims senior year just odd that you sudenly change hte time line
12/22/2013 c6 sanekittens
A-boo-yah-ha-ha!
9/30/2013 c1 14Guntherson962
Wow, Shego must be in the dumps If Drakken can see it.
7/29/2013 c10 Stay88Frosty
So adorably corny. I was giggling like a school girl... sigh. Kigo Kool!
7/29/2013 c8 Stay88Frosty
"Senor Senior, Senior is a career hobo compared to me."
Hilarious! Favorite line!
7/1/2013 c10 jtdarkman
Wooow great did kinda felt like a mini movie lol. This well written and kept my interest throughout Thanx for writing this and I look forward to seeing your other works
2/14/2013 c10 6mileslacey
The story line initially didn't appeal to me but I quickly got caught up in the story to the point I wanted to know what was going to happen and how it was going to end. It also engaged my emotions. In short it was absolutely brilliant because it was everything a story should be.
1/29/2013 c1 30Go Away Haley
:D
1/1/2013 c10 Guest
Eminently satisfying! I look forward to the sequel.
1/1/2013 c9 40Concolor44
Nice wrap-up! I like how you used one of the elements you'd previously introduced in the cure. That helped to keep it from being a deus-ex-machina.

And the next chapter should be the epilogue, right? Let's see...
12/31/2012 c10 217Goth Albino Angel
Oddly, I have no words for this one. I'm like totally happy that it ended well and I'm even more happy that Bonnie and Ron are unexpectedly blooming into a couple, but I've no words other than, Killer wiccked job on the fic and I totally can't wait to read Everything now.
12/31/2012 c9 Goth Albino Angel
Oh booyah! Well, not about the three years in prison, but totally awesome that they managed to save Kim. It's purrfect right here and I almost don't want to click next chapter so I can keep envisioning a happy ending just in case it doesn't. But I WILL click the button... right after I click the button to send the review, lol.
12/31/2012 c8 Goth Albino Angel
So... because of the fact that there is a superpowered chick in the show and aliens existed as well, you put in the yetis? Well, it IS the Himalayas so KILLER! Also, totally happy that Shego/Shena loes Kim back and it's totally chiller that she'll stay with Kim despite her growing paralysis.

Also, love the bit about the monastery and seriously? Shego's richer than the Seniors? Totally wicked.
12/31/2012 c7 Goth Albino Angel
Ooh! Ooh! That neural network chip can save Kim! I remembered as soon as I found out she could be fully paralyzed, but I forgot to review about it, lol.
65 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »