for The Monster Inside Of Me

10/7/2014 c6 moreteaplease2
Argh. Unfinished werewolf Tiggy. :(
1/20/2013 c6 261Evil Cosmic Triplets
Good details from Tig's perspective. The pain is quite visceral and you've captured it well for the reader. This has me hoping that Tig will get free.
12/27/2012 c5 Evil Cosmic Triplets
I like how you give us Juice's perspective in this chapter, showing his misgivings, in both what he is doing, and in what his teacher is doing - how uncharacteristic it is of Chibs to be caging a beast like he is. And, yet Juice is still following Chibs, showing that they do have a strong teacher-student bond, which goes beyond temporal feelings.
12/27/2012 c4 Evil Cosmic Triplets
This chapter is both light-hearted and ominous with the foreshadowing of something bad in store for werewolf Tig.
12/24/2012 c3 32shirleypositive72
Ah, an "I'm rapturous" Happy quote in the A/N. Inspired. LOL. I'm really digging seeing my fave SOA characters in a different light. It's a bold departure. Truth be told, I'll take Chibs in pretty much whatever form he's offered. You asked if we wanted slash... I can't speak for "we" but I would rather not have it go that way. Personal preference. I like my fantasy Chibs leaning my way! Will continue reading whichever path you decide.
12/22/2012 c3 261Evil Cosmic Triplets
This has me smiling - Juice petting the infamous werewolf, and thinking he's cute, up until the point where Tig almost wakes up. Very Juice-like.

I really like the last couple of lines: "'Sh-shit.' Juice finally splutters when he gets his mouth to work, that time he was scared and maybe this werewolf is a little less disturbingly cute then it was two seconds ago. Juice wants nothing to do with the thing anymore, and he decides that maybe he should set the cage up before Chibs comes back and kicks his ass." - And I think Chibs really would kick his ass, petting a werewolf when he should be putting it in a cage, especially after he saw the werewolf's teeth in his mentor's arm.

Nice work. Looking forward to more.
12/22/2012 c2 Evil Cosmic Triplets
Being bitten by a werewolf can't be a very good thing; I hope that Chibs will be okay. It shows what a powerful werewolf (and possibly special?) Tig is that he's still fighting even when he's been drugged, twice. I like that you've got Chibs as a werewolf hunter, and Juice as his apprentice. I'm a bit worried about what will happen when Tig is handed over to the Teller-Morrows. Nice AU, btw.
12/22/2012 c1 Evil Cosmic Triplets
Very vivid imagery throughout this initial chapter. Lots of confusion on the part of the character and it translates well to the reader. I feel like I'm there, experiencing it with Tig.

I really like this: "The man goes down, and his blood is warm on Tig's face; the crimson tracing out the lines of his face, falling over his lips and to the ground below, his tongue snapping out to catch wayward drops." - very nice use of blood, emphasizing the 'animal' inside of Tig that was mentioned earlier.
12/22/2012 c2 1ozzysgirl
wow. werewolf, Tig. That's not something I'd have thought of. But it does work, he does bite after all.