for Dangerous Returns

9/10/2018 c8 andjelija.nenic
9/23/2017 c11 Redwing1co
Great story and character development, hope you continue it
7/31/2017 c11 Enes
Hi! :) I don't know if you still remember this story but I would really like to know what happens next. :) So if you could update the next chapter or at least a summary of how you imagined the story to continue I would really apreciate it :D
4/14/2017 c11 sexy Seren
Update it soon
4/5/2017 c11 23Rori Potter
Amazing! When will you continue this story?
7/15/2016 c11 Leabharbhach
Can't wait to read about Lily reavealing her secret! Hope you can update this soon!
7/7/2016 c11 hlpotter
i love it
5/1/2016 c11 twilight1976
this is so far please can you finish it :)
2/12/2016 c11 8Tigris DivingHawk
Very good story I can't wait to see the new chapter keep up the good work
1/18/2016 c1 3vanillanemo
This looks so good! I haven't read the Dangerverse series, but I think I should, because this "Danger" girl seems cool. Although, I am skeptical about Peanut Butter Pasta.
1/4/2016 c5 Shadow315
SERIOUSLY?! They (Lily & James) aren't running out the door to see their FOUR YEAR OLD SON, who thinks they're dead? To take him away from people they KNOW hate magic and them?!

And they 'trust' Dumbeldore?! The same man who left their SON with these people? Didn't they have Wills? And what about Sirius - why wouldn't he be freed if they come forward, explaining the truth?!
8/4/2015 c11 1TheProphetBVB
I really like this story. Loved the Young Frankenstein reference in this chapter.
7/31/2015 c11 nkh1
Hope the muse returns. Thanks for sharing and again I hope you come back to this story.
7/3/2015 c11 2Zanteth
Pretty good story so far. I'm only wondering, when are the next few chapters coming out? It seems like it has been a few years since you've worked on this story.
6/19/2015 c11 yvonnestrahovski
Please get to the continuation of this story, i want to hear how danger deals with the deathly werewolf.
129 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »