for Why He Sings

5/3/2016 c1 Krishka
This was a very beautiful story to say the least. I didn't understand the title but was intrigued by the summary, and I'm glad I read it. Though I wish Neji didn't have to die, but this part of him being present at Hina's wedding was very emotionally satisfying. Afterall it's his journey as well. Also him being in the concept of, 'protector and witness' was like cherry on an already mouthwatering cake. Also Sasuke's character was very accurately touched upon in span of mere two sentences, his care through his paranoia and his personality through the dead-last statement. Very nice and thoughtful story indeed.

Have a nice day :) :) :)
8/12/2013 c1 4underratedchocolate
THIS WAS ACTUALLY SO SAD
ok deep breath
why neji why
1/1/2013 c1 3Diablo Snowblind
Ok, that was interesting.
12/26/2012 c1 2Caellach Tiger Eye
Don't listen to the idiot who was complaining about the pairing - that coward can't even bother to leave a signed review!

I must admit that Naru/Hina isn't my favourite pairing either - and I just came here for the sight of Neji's ghost at the wedding - but not do I hate the pairing, and I like when it's handled well. Which you managed quite nicely - splendid job there.

I do agree with the analogies you used - the Caged Bird and all that - and with the characterisation you managed overall (Hiashi, Kakashi, Sasuke, Sakura, Naruto... all of them). You kept enough vagueness about who was actually AT the wedding (and who survived the war), but I'm pretty confident about the names you DID use, so you're probably pretty safe canonically, even with what the Juubi might do to everyone in the coming chapters. Of course the main pairing in canon IS as-of-yet unconfirmed, but I don't think Neji would appear like this AT any other wedding of Naruto's, so it makes sense to do so here.

Heh... pity that nobody else saw him, but I imagine Naruto would hopefully bring it up. Even if not everyone believed him, the look on Sasuke's face at Sage Mode trumping the Sharingan would be a sight to be-lol (yes, that's a deliberate bad pun:)). Either way, it's important the poor guy found peace.

That said, I'm a bit pissed at Kishimoto right now - not BECAUSE of the awesome Heroic Sacrifice, but because of its circumstances. After all the "Screw Destiny" stuff in Part 1, it turns out everything IS going according to destiny after all - you can argue about him choosing it all you want, Neji still sacrificed himself for the "Chosen One/Child of Prophecy" AND for the Hyuuga Clan Heiress. Talk about spitting on the apparent themes of the early series (no wonder some people despise "Shippuden" - inconsistency in theme is NOT a good thing!)

Oh well, it was beautifully dramatic, and while I'm sad one of the Konoha 12 actually DIED, I give the man credit for actually carrying it out, along with the deaths of Shikaku, Inoichi and Ao (after only Red Shirts and minor characters were killed off during the 4th War, these noteworthy deaths actually make you CARE and feel more real...)

Good job again, and best of luck with future installations to your profile.

God-sPEED!
12/25/2012 c1 50Master Solo
BEAUTIFUL! ABSOLUTELY STUNNING! One of the best NaruHina weddings that I've ever read.
12/23/2012 c1 2Waffles Risa
awwwwww. So cute. My heart is still in multiple pieces over the floor since that chapter last week. This is such a cute fic.
12/23/2012 c1 13Girl of Blue Fire
Firstly I wanted to say that I LOVED this story and I also owe you reviews for some of your others that I've read - I promise I will do those as soon as I can.

I loved some of your ideas and imagery. Here are my favourites-

But he could imagine Hiashi being the sort of man who would consider that the minimum requirement to be an acceptable match for his daughter.

Love this - hilarious. You can totally see Naruto's discomfort.

Kakashi's voice had the same laid-back, bored tone it always did, but there was a glint in his one visible eye that suggested he was greatly enjoying this moment. Even if Naruto did suspect that he had a copy of Icha Icha Paradise hidden inside the Book of Ceremonies.

Again - perfect and in character!

Hiashi's chakra, meanwhile, was projecting a very clear message of You'd best take that back, young man, or I will Jyuuken you into next Thursday, Hokage or not. And he was pretty sure that even from a distance of ten feet away, he could hear Sakura cracking her knuckles.

He would do it too - did you see what he did to the Juubi?!

Luckily, the years Naruto had spent as Konoha's number-one prankster had taught him how to recover quickly. "Never fear!"

I love how you brought Naruto's past up and it was funny how he recovered the situation - nice use of humour to balance the sadness.

"Hey dead-last, are you going to kiss your wife or just stand there gaping at her all day?" Needless to say, that was Sasuke.

If your oh-so-powerful Sharingan could see what my Sage senses can, you'd be gaping too! What Naruto said out loud was, "Idiot, don't you know you can't rush these things?"

I LOVE this bit - the fact that Sage Mode can sense Neji and not the Sharingan is great and its nice to see a bit of the old Sasuke. I also really like the background of Clan marriages and the protector witness.

Needless to say the Neji part made me sad - Nooo Neji but it's a lovely way to bring him back.

I was going to review this later but when I saw the silly comments of the conveniently anonymous person below, I decided I had to review now. I have no interest in getting into an argument with anyone but I have to say that if this person was a true writer they would realise how hurtful and unhelpful their comments are and this is fanfiction so people are entitled to support which ever pairings they chose. I'm not a huge fan of Naruto/Hinata or of Naruto really with anyone because no-one really seems to fit him (for me anyway) but I loved this story for the amazing ideas it has and the way it was written. It's a shame this person seemed to miss those in their hurry to get you to change pairings.

Anyway such is life - I hope this doesn't put you off as you are a great writer and I'm really looking forward to more stories by you.
12/22/2012 c1 35MoonlightRurouni
-grovels in pit of feels then dies-
12/22/2012 c1 YourMom
Naruhina sucks and is never gonna happen! Why the fuck would Naruto marry Hinata? He fucking is the villiage's hero, he can get any girl he wants! Why would he choose Hinata? A guy wants a girl to be tough, funny, and NOT someone that can't spit out what they want to say! I'm a writer in but I had to log out just to tell you to switch pairings! Like seriously no Offense your a great writer by you really need to switch pairings! For God's sake make Naruto gay if you have to but don't make him with Hinata! Please he doesn't love her, so why would they get married in the end? I know this is but make the pairings more realistic. If not make your stories for only you and the ghost to read! Thanks for reading and watch out you might be reading my fanfics
12/22/2012 c1 YourMom