for Crack

1/15 c14 1MachD.HonneyKey
OMG, well, I just have to say: I really love this fic, the development of the relationship between Leo and Raph is soft and perfect, :"3 I can wait other 7 years to read the end of this 3
2/20/2019 c14 arexd
Ugh! I'm waiting for an update also, are you going to update love, list and desire? I miss seeing those cute, happy, sexy stories. They always brought a smile to my face ️
1/26/2019 c14 Guest
I'm so goddamn grateful cuz you write so well. I'm surprised how you got a long way in doing this fic without cringe
1/26/2019 c14 Guest
I knew there's something up with mikey! Gosh. You. Must. Make. It. Work!
Oh shit... I want more 7_7
1/17/2019 c14 1Flamestar12345
OMG YAS! A NEW UPDATE AND SURPRISE! WOOOO
1/11/2019 c14 2Dez as a girl
Omg. I was so excited about the update and you did not disappoint!
1/6/2019 c14 arexd
I screamed when I read the last sentence! I hope this story has a LOT more to tell because it would be so amazing to see how Mikey acts in a relationship or how him and Donnie would interact with one another. I can't believe you updated! I've been waiting so long! And please make the end of this story have a happy ending for Raph and Leo because I've read too many stories where they're sad! I hope this story has a long way to go!
1/6/2019 c14 spikesleaf
Oh my God, I was so happy to see this updated! Great chapter!
1/6/2019 c14 Cyborg'sWife
Yay for new chapter! And the ending of that chapter... plot twist! I hope Donnie calms down about it soon.
1/6/2019 c14 Guest
I’ve been so so excited for this next chapter, but there appears to be an error with how it posted. I don’t know if it’s just me or if it needs to be reuploaded but hopefully it’ll be resolved soon so I can read it!
11/25/2018 c13 1Flamestar12345
OMG Please update! this story is amazing and so sweet!
8/14/2018 c13 1tmntlover2013
Great job on the chapter, it was such a sweet one and I can't wait for the next one, please update as soon as you can thanks.
7/17/2018 c13 Guest
This is one of the few stories I’ve read where I can feel ACTUAL CHEMISTRY from the protagonist.

Keep it up please!
6/1/2018 c13 9Jasmine-Fox
Can't wait to know what happens next...!
112 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »