for Miracle on the 50 yard line

1/2/2014 c40 style28
Lovely chapter. Is this the end? If so beautiful job! If there's more, as always I'm excited for the next step
11/3/2013 c39 style28
Wow. Another wonderful chapter. There is so much emotion in this story. Amazing job! I look forward to your update!
10/24/2013 c38 style28
Wow. Just amazing. Highly emotional and chilling. I'm excited you are continuing this story and hope you update soon. Thank you for the brilliant update.
10/24/2013 c38 9USNeshama
Wow! Long time, no update, but what an addition is was! Thanks for sharing, can't wait to see everything is played out.
10/19/2013 c37 Guest
you are truly a gifted writer, thank you
10/5/2013 c37 Guest
I am blown away with this story. It is a great story with plenty of plot twists. I actually feel bad for Maggie and Marshall. I would love to read the end. Thanks so much.
9/17/2013 c37 style28
I was so excited to see an update. This is such a wonderful and intricate story. The depth of the relationships are amazing. Very excited to see where you take the story. I hope you update soon! Thank you.
9/17/2013 c37 Guest
Great job with this chapter, I mean greater, you actually made me tear up. Her embracing Nico and then Marshall. Thank you so much for an awesome read. And thanks for updating. Can't wait to read more.
8/21/2013 c36 49DevilsAngelSaphire
an interesting number. I'll be awaiting more.
Lots of Love,
Devilsangelsaphire
7/31/2013 c36 style28
Great update! This story is so deep in its storytelling, it is just so enjoyable. Great job and look forward to your next update!
7/24/2013 c36 3SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER
Thank you, thank you, thank you! I'm so glad that Dani and Nico were able to finally be together. Hope Nico can now get the answers he's looking forward to. Thanks for the update. Can't wait to see what's gonna happen next.
7/9/2013 c35 style28
Awesome chapter! So happy they finally talked, they definitely are destined to meet each other. Great job, update soon
7/8/2013 c35 SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER
Thank you a so much for the updates, all caught up now. Work has been crazy lately and tonight I decided to play catch up on some reading. Really enjoyed the last few chapters. Thanks again! :-)
6/14/2013 c34 style28
Fantastic chapter ... Dani and nico need to talk about everything!
6/10/2013 c33 Katia
Please update! You left us hanging! So much to ponder...mother of God! Update!
71 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »