for Miracle on the 50 yard line

6/10/2013 c33 Guest
PLEASE UPDATE! SOON! So good; twists and turns glalore... )
5/19/2013 c33 Scorpio Girl
Anxious to read Nico and Dani having a heart felt discussion about her past, his past and their future and what ever happen in Thailand? All these twists and turns, but Dani and Nico need each other for emotional strength to deal with the truth and breaking the news to Ray Jay.
5/19/2013 c33 style28
Oh my oh my. This story sure took a turn! On the edge of my seat! What's going to happen next!
4/23/2013 c31 3SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER
WOW, very interesting chapter...explains a lot with Gabby and Maggie. I have to say as I was reading my jaw dropped a little as I went on. Any who can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks for the update. Take care!
4/20/2013 c30 SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER
Thank you so, so much for the update. It's been worth the wait. Looking forward to another update when you get a chance. Thanks again.
4/14/2013 c29 Scorpio Girl
Interesting! Seems like a real twist, just when I think I have your story path figured out, you throw a curve. No shock that Ray is not Ray Jay's father, but more intriguing is how Nico found out and is there some relationship between Nico and the real father?
4/12/2013 c29 SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER
Ah, your heart just goes out to Dani. Totally threw me...I was going for something totally different, she has to explain this to Nico. Will be interesting to see how everything pans out with everything and everyone. So can't wait until the next chapter but I will. Thank you for updating.
4/9/2013 c28 SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER
Thanks for the update. Talk about twist and turns. This story is very intriguing. So can't wait to see the story behind Dani. Thanks again.
4/8/2013 c28 style28
Really great! This story keeps turning and twisting, love it. I'm still craving danis backstory though. Something to do with her dad, right?
4/1/2013 c27 style28
Such a great chapter, you really know how to keep the suspense going! I'm dying to know danis secret?!
4/1/2013 c27 SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER
I'm so glad Nico was able to find and talk with Maggie. Even though she's a wreck at. The moment it's great to see she has a plan of her to get Gabrielle back, can't wait to find out about that, but I'm on pins and needles wandering what Dani' s secret is. I mean it's gotta be huge if Nico turned against Maggie and we all know how and what she means to him. Any who thanks for updating and can't wait for you to update with the next chapter, but will.
3/26/2013 c26 style28
Oh my goodness. I love this story. What's in danis past?!
3/26/2013 c26 SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER
Awe man, I wanted to hear what Dani's answer was gonna be...now whoever came in that door could have waited. I'm glad they had a small moment though. Thanks for the update.
3/23/2013 c25 SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER
Poor Maggie...and her family. Thanks for the update.
3/21/2013 c24 SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER
Oh, poor Maggie and Nico. He wants to know if they are going to be okay and she's like not today. OMIGAWD and what is this about Dani? What happened in her past...so can't wait. Thanks for the update.
71 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »