for Miracle on the 50 yard line

3/21/2013 c24 Scorpio Girl
Just when I thought we were getting close to loosing Maggie, you take us on another path. Anxious as to what is in Dani's past.
3/20/2013 c23 3SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER
Wow, well now I'd like to know what was in the envelope. Another great chapter, thank you.
3/18/2013 c22 SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER
Wow, simply beautiful...LOVED both couples connection together. Thank you for the update and your time.
3/17/2013 c22 Guest
Thank you! Loved the scene where Nico was at some point asleep and then the next moment he has Dani under neath him. Thanks for the update and your time.
3/17/2013 c21 Scorpio Girl
You always have your story go in such a unique different direction that I would never have thought of. Such a great journey you are taking us on. I do see now where you may have a natural ending to this story, but first just a few more Dani and Nico time chapters, please!
3/16/2013 c21 SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER
Thank you for the last two updates. They were great reads as usual. I'm so glad that Marshall already knew about Maggie's condition and that he used Dani to tell Nico to go talk to Maggie and that they talked. Now Nico just needs some Dani time. Thanks again.
3/15/2013 c20 style28
This story is just amazing. The twists are great and amazing! Excited to read more.
3/13/2013 c19 SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER
Thank you for getting this update up so quickly. Very touching chapter, reminded me of a family member who passed away just last month, had no clue she was this bad off. The evening I found out, I had tried to make plans the upcoming Friday, just two more days I was gonna fly back home and she died that night. So, thanks for your time and a great read.
3/13/2013 c18 Scorpio Girl
Great chapter, but Dani must talk to Nico first, she cannot compromise her growing relationship with Nico. By going to Nico first they can be a united support for Maggie and Marshall.
3/12/2013 c18 SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER
Well done! Another great chapter. Poor Dani, I feel for her and totally understand where she's coming from. I can't wait to see who she talks to first. Thank you for the update.
3/9/2013 c17 SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER
Thanks for getting Nico back to Dani, also Maggie back as well. I'm glad Nico opened up to Dani and that Dani talked with Maggie about a lot of stuff as well. Thanks for update.
3/7/2013 c16 SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER
All caught up now with these chapters and I must say chapter 16, I'm loving this Maggie character more and more. Should be very interesting to see what she does. I hope these men let Nico tryely go and he can get to Dani and the kids. But whatever your plans are for this story should be good and so can't wait. Thanks for the update.
3/3/2013 c15 artzannie25
well shit. hurry up and post more soon. i hate cliffies.
2/24/2013 c13 artzannie25
I have done that. The orgasm with holding. Its a wonderful sensation. I have managed to go hrs if its just me with holding from myself. But when my fiancee does it. well.. ive lasted about 30 minutes once. god its intense. I never came so hard as I do when I with hold orgasming. unless i have run-on orgasms that don't stop the whole time. I have passed out from that. That was heaven.

totally awesome story. lots of smutty goodness
2/22/2013 c12 Scorpio Girl
New Years Eve was beautiful! Plain and simple nothing more needs to be said except I am anxious to read lucky chapter 13, what is the game you referenced earlier?
71 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »