for Miracle on the 50 yard line

2/10/2013 c11 Scorpio Girl
I am not sure I like where this "game" is or may be going, I am a more traditional relationship kind of gal and some "games" cause more problems and emotional damage then they are worth, but lets see what adventure you take us on.
2/9/2013 c1 18Seattle Friday
I have an email into the site to find out why the new chapters are not able to be viewed... Hopefully it will be corrected soon!... thanks for the support! madbeme
2/9/2013 c10 thepinkkiwi1995
I am so in love with this story and was so looking forward to reading the next update but the site is not working it says u have updated but when I click on the actually story it doesn't show the new update
Please help contact the site to fix this
1/27/2013 c10 style28
What an amazing dream! Sigh! Thanks for the update, excited to see what's next
1/26/2013 c10 3SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER
Wow, that was very hot. ;-) Thx!
1/26/2013 c10 Scorpio Girl
Well...that was a nice little interlude!
_
1/21/2013 c9 Scorpio Girl
Taking down the last of my christmas decorations today but this story makes me want to sit by the christmas lights and look forward to new years eve...again!
1/21/2013 c9 SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER
Yes, I totally agree with every word. I love this story and everything behind it. Thank you for another beautiful chapter. ;-)
1/19/2013 c7 Scorpio Girl
Looking forward to the moments after the awkard moment! Love these short, but sweet chapters. The short length makes me want more but love the quickness in your posting, you keep us coming back for more! Thanks.
1/18/2013 c7 SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER
Awe, so enjoyed this cute little chapter. Thx 4 sharing a great read.
1/16/2013 c6 SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER
New fan to your story. I'm a little speechless, I mean great story. I've read all of 6 chapters and have caught up. Great setup by Maggie to get these two alone for dinner. And the passion these two for one another is AWESOME! ;-). Thank you so much for a great read, as well as your time.
1/15/2013 c6 Fiveftshort
Great story! Still wondering what Maggie left for Nico under the tree! These two deserve a quite day to themselves to explore their new found relationship.
1/15/2013 c6 rc1984
My favorite of your works. Simply beautiful.
1/11/2013 c5 style28
Love the dani and nico connection. I like the style of your story, gives a great insight to their emotions!
1/9/2013 c5 rc1984
Love the way this is written, so loving.
71 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »