for Miracle on the 50 yard line

1/9/2013 c5 Scorpio Girl
Just checked fan fiction for updates before I hit the sack, wow love this quick chapter! Now I will have sweet dreams. Thanks for the updates, love the tenderness of your writing.
1/5/2013 c4 Fiveftshort
Chapter 4 is way too short! Great story, please update soon!
1/4/2013 c4 rc1984
Well! Update soon please.
1/4/2013 c4 Scorpio Girl
Ok, Chapter 410 much to short! Lol finally our friends together. Looking forward to more, soon..
1/1/2013 c3 Scorpio Girl
Chapter 3, what a great New Years gift! Anxious to see this story continue. Appreciate the softer loving human side of Nico.
12/31/2012 c3 rc1984
Love that this shows so much love, not just with Dani and Nico, but also with Maggie. Keep up the great writing we want to see where this is going.
12/30/2012 c2 Fiveftshort
Such a great story. What was the other gift for Nico from Maggie?
12/26/2012 c2 Scorpio Girl
Gotta stay with all the Boston references...this story is "wicked" good!
12/23/2012 c1 Scorpio Girl
This is a great holiday Dani and Nico story. I love to see our wonderful couple interacting especially during the holidays. Can't wait to see how their dinner goes and what is the special gift under the tree? Is it just for Nico or is it a Dani/Nico gift. Is it time for a sleep over...pj's and movie night! I really did not care for Maggie in the beginning, but now that I see the personal connection, she is growing on me. She seems thoughtful and she really cares about Nico's happiness. Write more soon, thanks!
12/23/2012 c1 Fiveftshort
I like Maggie. Merry Christmas. Thanks for the story.
12/23/2012 c1 rc1984
Can't wait to find out about all that goes on. Go Maggie, what a great friend.
71 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5