for The new sheepdogs

10/12/2015 c5 WildKhaine
Interesting story, wished it had continued further.
5/27/2015 c5 Rydan fall
No more?
8/16/2013 c5 CAG7
Actual the VF fighters are called veritech fighter in Macross. It stands for variable geometry technology (I do not know how you get Veritech from the starting words). The F-14 Tomcat is also a veritech, but it does not transform to a gerwalk or battroid. You also spelled the Veretech, the correct spelling is Veritech. The story so far is good. I see use of the heavy particle beam cannons when the fleet encounter the Shadow or even the Vorlons.
3/26/2013 c5 FranticHamster
great to see a new chapter wish it was longer though
3/26/2013 c5 ShadowCub
Shaping up nicely, and Sheridan kissing Minbari ass or should I say Delenn, its as if he never fought in any war.
3/26/2013 c5 5Jouaint
interesting
3/26/2013 c5 21edboy4926
Good chapter
3/25/2013 c4 alichi
Personally I feel like you had Macross 8 declare war too fast. They should at least have gotten more information in the situation before deciding anything about what they should do.

Still, really REALLY looking forward to more of this. Great writing.
2/28/2013 c3 CAG7
I for one agreed many of the mecha and fighter numbers on the Macross ships seem high. I think it is the maximum amount that can be stuffed on to the ships with all the hanger/mecha bay space filled with a fighter or mecha.
2/1/2013 c4 Blackholelord
Nice story, I am amazed to realize its new story. Also the Macross fleet, where did it originate from? Do they come from another Earth somewhere in the galaxy, is their colony composed of only Zentran and Meltran, or is there humans in the fleet, like a mixed fleet.

Also look up the Macross Mecha Manual online, it would have info on each of the Macross series, even the Japanese version of Robotech and the SDF-1. As for the New Macross Battle Carrier, considering its 1,510 meters long its not surprising it would have the biggest fighter group in all the fleet ships. Now the Uraga Class Carrier could have fighter group similar to the average USA navy carrier, or double the number considering its length. The Stealth Carrier is the next generation ARMD Class Carrier and would have roughly the same number or less considering all the systems placed into it.

Also checking out Babylon 5 Wiki will give you an idea on Babylon 5 stuff, from ships, to people and weapons. Beyond the New Macross Battle Carrier, most of the UN Spacy ships will be undersize considering the Babylon 5 ships can get almost as big as Star Destroyers from Star Wars. If you want to include Zentran or Meltran warships, look up the Macross II RPG books, it would revealed many ships modified for a mixed human and Zentran crew. Still these ships are monsters considering how big they can get.

Also what are the anti-ship missiles, in Robotech they are protoculture warheads, but in Macross they are nukes design as alien ship busters.

Lastly I wish you the best in writing the story, it looks like something I will enjoy to watch.
1/31/2013 c4 5Jouaint
Great story please update soon
1/29/2013 c4 Drinker
I think you should do a little bit of research into Macross technologies and terms. Google "Macross Mecha Manual" will lead you to a good source of stats and data site. Macross forums also has the Macross chronicle translations, translated by a member there, just google "Macross Chronicle translations". Or you could use the Macross wikia. They have info on terms, ships, fleets, and mecha.

For example, the fighters are called Variable Fighter due to their abilities for transformation to Fighter, Gerwalk, and Batroid (robot form). The antiship missile are called reaction missiles; they are clean(no radiation), anti matter based bomb and so are their reactor technology, which they refer to as Overtech reactor or the fighter's thermal nuclear fusion reactor engine (not the same as those from ship cluster reactor, but clean and smaller ball size for fighters engine).
Their anti ship missile are translated by Macross Chronicle to have 10 gigaton power rating for large anti ship and all the way to ones that can destroy a planet(not the same as dimension eaters). They also have active stealth tech based on Fold, which absorb all heat, infrared, senors reflect like by releasing them back into fold space.
Their Fold FTL, which uses Super Dimensional space is almost instantaneous and is superior to hyperspace in B5 in speed.

Also they have energy shields. There are three distinct class of them:
1. Pin point barriers(most ship and fighter have those)
2. Replusion field, which are made up of cluster pin point barrier coming to together to form shield by hugging the hulls with a field of energy (Colony ship and some ships like the Macross Quarter have these).
3. Full barrier, is the strongest class of shield. It's basically a single powerful shields that encompass the ship in a oval shape of pin point energy. It's strong enough to tank a Macross Cannon at full blast! (Only the New Macross classs ship has this type of shield so far). Nothing in B5 is toching a ship with this shield or even a Repulsion field. They are crazy powerful.

Last but not least, The Macross Cannon is overkill in B5. It's powered by energy from Super Dimensional energy space or Fold space. The weaker Macross cannon like the one on Macross Quarters are Quantum Cannon. They are weaker.

I hope some of my explanation helps you with the technical explanation.
1/15/2013 c4 ARcan
I hope to see the reaction of clark and the psicorp when they find the NUNS.
1/13/2013 c4 FranticHamster
great to see a new chapter can't wait to see the prisoners reaction to who took there ship from them.
1/13/2013 c4 H-PockySticks
Thanks for another chapter... though, my only complaint is, why are using the terminology of the Valkyries as Veritechs? Thought this was a Macross 7/B5 crossover, not a Robotech/B5 crossover.
26 Page 1 2 Next »