for His, and Only His

10/2/2019 c2 Guest
Wonderful, as always. Thank you so, so much! You just made my days brighter. I love these characters.
9/24/2016 c2 4saashi samy
very sweet end

u really like this story
9/23/2016 c1 saashi samy
i really love this story and this couple
6/20/2016 c2 bogusbabe
I didn't know I needed a Chloe/Loki crossover pairing until I read your story.
It certainly didn't disappoint.

I hope you get around to doing the sequel. :)
10/19/2015 c2 Cecily Mitchell
That ending was too adorable
10/13/2015 c2 3malugargula
Absolutely amazing
1/22/2015 c2 Erik
I really liked this, good choice of pairing.
12/18/2014 c2 73im ur misconception
Well it is definitely a differnt take on some stuff.. but I do like what you did with it.
12/6/2014 c2 8RenTenTen
I think that using 'Da' for Dad is the cutest thing ever and if I ever have kids I will force their father to introduce himself as that...or just get an Irish guy. *life plan, locked and set*
12/2/2014 c2 25iluvaqt
Brilliantly written and very unique story. I loved Chloe's expose on the US corruption and intolerance for mutants. Charles and Logan would have been blown away by her revelations. Magneto probably would have been in two minds wanting to strangle her into silence or want to recruit her talents and intelligence. :) loved the relationship Chloe and Loki are shown to have. Would have loved to read more about working out the kinks and their rebuilding of Jotun royalty.
11/18/2014 c2 1angel897
lovely and enjoyable chapter to read congrats on completing another story :)
11/18/2014 c1 angel897
liked it enjoyable and interesting to read
11/17/2014 c2 twinklegoesthesea
This was definitely a bit of a surprise but a welcome one! Thanks for the sequel :)
11/16/2014 c2 BrightStar
Wonderful job! :D
11/15/2014 c2 40deathgeonous
Hmm, nice to see you updating again. Not to be rude or anything, but it has been a while. Well, thanks for writing this, and bye for now.
39 Page 1 .. Last Next »