for Avatar - The Legend of Azula

11/1/2020 c1 11Anonymous3675
I have one word, Hurry Up, and finish the story rather than prolonging the suspense. If you can't finish the story the right way, then create a chapter with a small miniature summary like this:

This is what happened before Sozins comet.
1. explanation of new hama.
2. the other traveling.
3. the finish product, easy and simple, grade school style of course, but some people don't have the patience to wait 10 to 30 yrs for a story to finish it's run around so to speak.
7/17/2020 c1 Guest
please change it to TyZula
7/13/2020 c1 Guest
please update
11/29/2019 c1 FanBoy01
Interesting idea.
6/11/2019 c1 3Jessica9906
Great I love it
When are we going to continue?
When do Azula and Sokka fuck together?
When Azula gets pregnant with Sokka?
1/31/2019 c1 Skull
Love the start. You set everything up you needed to. And now can move the story further.
I hope you updated soon.
7/20/2017 c1 3Hope1616
Nice! Hope you continue!
6/14/2014 c1 Jon
!FANTASTIC!
1/14/2014 c1 me
dat was amazing
2/2/2013 c1 5rosierocks30
Awesome can't wait for the next update!
1/21/2013 c1 412Lionzroar12
Wow, this is really good. Like, really good, it is a very interesting idea, and a concept i have never heard of before, Azula being the avatar that is, but i think, judging by your writing, that this will be an amazing fic. Don't lose heart! Ever! Keep going! This is something rare :D
1/13/2013 c1 1Jarjaxle
welll you just bought me over this story... looks Really interesting Story... So even in this universe Azula does not like her mother that much? or does not know how to react to her...

Nice New Universe and very Plot can't wait chapter 1...
1/5/2013 c1 Guest
Keep writing man :!
12/30/2012 c1 6Broken Core Studios
Hmmm..this seems interesting. I like the general idea, though you could try and explain the fact that an entirely new world has been created, with it's own timelines. Some people might get the gist that this is simply the Avatar universe, with Azula becoming Avatar after Aang. But all in all, good story.
12/26/2012 c1 Fire Princess
i liked it very much but try not making us wait too long for the next chapter. Here's a secret: i don't like sokkla too much i like azutara and tyzula more but anywas lets go back to the story i have some questions i hope you answer in the next chapter; azula and zuko shared the room when azula had the nightmare? Is azula's airbending teacher a woman or a man? And finally isn't katara was there when azula killed aang so why would she teach her? that's all. See ya in the next chapter
20 Page 1 2 Next »