for Demonic Peacekeeper

7/21/2016 c19 Guest
Megumi's past is sad. I'm happy though that after all her pain, she found love in Sano. The fact that he is in love with her makes it all worthwhile.

Great chapter! Hope they will have a happy life together after the war.
8/9/2015 c12 17blue-eyed-shuichi
I'm liking the whole Sano and Megumi secret lover thing. And the progression of Kenshin and Kaoru.
8/9/2015 c11 blue-eyed-shuichi
Hmm... lots of violence... a bit all over the place... don't particularly care for Cobra's actions... but now have zealots as well... both sides... not really justified in their actions... onto the next chapter.
8/9/2015 c21 blue-eyed-shuichi
Aha... the rurouni finally admits his feelings and a bit of kissing ensues... hmm... but now they are under attack, eh? Wonder what will happen next. Good job all around! I enjoyed the story so far.
8/9/2015 c19 blue-eyed-shuichi
Damn, dude... way to surprise the reader... it was a good lemon scene... I've written quite a few myself. Good to see it was more than just the sex... they do love each other. Onto the next chapter!
8/9/2015 c17 blue-eyed-shuichi
Hmm... so insight to Cobra's past... and Yahiko would find the idea of jumping from tree branches cool. onto the next chapter!
8/9/2015 c15 blue-eyed-shuichi
Lots going on with this one... lots of food stuff, which is cool. and some banter between Saito and Kenshin and Kaoru's... ahem... innocence. onto the next chapter!
8/9/2015 c14 blue-eyed-shuichi
Hmm... How does Kenshin know Jacques? And what's up with Kenshin's ho hum response of whether Kaoru belongs to him or not? Man up, dude! Woman wants you... so take her already! Ahem... onto next chapter!
8/9/2015 c13 blue-eyed-shuichi
Très bien! Ahem... enjoy the addition of le français. And it's cool that Kenshin can speak it as well!
8/9/2015 c9 blue-eyed-shuichi
Hmm... more conflict with another race... goblins... and hostages, eh? Hah, Saito slinging Tokio over his shoulder and taking her to bed. Am curious as to what is on this note that upset Kaoru and made Kenshin blush. Onto the next chapter!
8/9/2015 c8 blue-eyed-shuichi
Well... I understand Cobra better now... kind of a jerk like Saito but not crazy... Man... Saito and Tokio needing... er.. privacy for their alone time... that was amusing as well as Kenshin's reaction to the sex talk. Cobra sounds like a badass prick... but a badass just the same. Onto the next chapter!
8/9/2015 c7 blue-eyed-shuichi
This Cobra guy is gruff and unapologetic for the lives he took. Don't particularly like him so far... but it was interesting to see the interaction between everyone... and Saito getting pissed at the gay comment was funny. Onto the next chapter!
8/9/2015 c5 blue-eyed-shuichi
Quite the variety of demons here... Interesting. Hah, Kenshin and Kaoru both blushing... good stuff! Onto the next chapter!
8/9/2015 c4 blue-eyed-shuichi
I enjoyed the teasing of Kaoru by Megumi and Misao... very amusing! Courting sounds about right for that pair. Hmm... looks like a gala affair is about to go down. Onto the next chapter!
8/9/2015 c3 blue-eyed-shuichi
I can see the GI Joe influence with the half metal face thing and the use of Cobra... I wonder what this meeting is... and Saito is Saito enough for me anyway. Like the forwardness of Kaoru. Onto the next chapter!
63 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »