FanFiction.Net
for Dragon Ball Z: A future Changed

3/8/2017 c1 5Brian Awesome
It woulda been funny if Vegeta was instead sent to the 3rd timeline where Cell came from, leaving Time line 1 Trunks.. Scrottaly Tewed.
9/30/2016 c1 Argonaut986
YAY!
7/29/2016 c1 12Gold Testament
Okay I hope in the sequel the Vegeta in that timeline hears about his son, and his counterpart. Goku, Piccolo, and the others would never let Vegeta live it down, but gain respect for him.
3/30/2015 c1 1I-Love-Trunks1
I love how Vegeta could see what would happen to his son from the future and that he went and helped Trunks defeat Cell. I also love the bonding between both Vegeta and Trunks, and I also love how Gohan came back to life, and that Trunks got his best friend back. Trunks is my favorite character.

I loved this story so much!
6/5/2013 c1 16Jewlbunny
If Mari Vegeta saw that, he would've been cheering for his son and his counterpart. I hope to read more soon.
1/23/2013 c1 dragonball256
This was great, I wonder if Trunks would be strong enough to defeat Perfect Cell from his timeline considering the androids are alot weaker there. Vegeta was awesome too.
1/21/2013 c1 1Memphis4510
Well done. You brought out the side of Vegeta that we only see a few times in the series, but kept his overall personality the same. And I like the reference to when he died on Namak, that is one of my favorite Vegata scenes. I remember some of the attack names differently, but I know they're different depending on if you watch it dubbed or in Japanese with subs. Again, well done
12/25/2012 c1 SchalaSonII
Okay, now this was good :) I liked it a lot but there was something's that didn't seem right...

First, it's foul not "fowl" I know it gets confusing sometimes but I would like to point it out.

Second, this doesn't seem like a one shot...the ending kinda seemed like it would want a bit more on it...

But that's just my opinion on it, you really don't have to listen to me XD
12/24/2012 c1 1AlphaShenron
This story was really good, but I have a feeling that english is not your first language based on the word choice arrangements. Also with what you did you left it open to the point where I do not think the story is a oneshot
12/24/2012 c1 2Full Power