FanFiction.Net
for Desires of the Heart

9/18/2021 c1 Sapphire
The story is no doubt interesting but I am stunned by the way you so beautifully portrayed everything.
Wonderful work keep it up.
1/21/2019 c7 Aleethia
I am afraid, this is quite disappointing not to have seen any updates on this story.
1/24/2018 c6 Nikki
Hi!
I love your story
I wish I could read the next chapter
Good lick with this fic
10/7/2017 c6 PISSED
BAD, Yes you have forgotten for 5 damm years!
12/21/2016 c6 3LunaWolfSunTigeress15
Love your story! Can't wait for more! Lov ya!
9/20/2016 c6 Aleethia
I am so happy to read your update and don't worry i won't leave you! I will wait for your stories to continue! I am so glad you are well
7/5/2016 c3 1washerenowgone
I love 2 steps from Hell! I like their song winterspell also.
5/20/2016 c5 2DovieDM-1991-Promised Wings
Please, please, please update! I have enjoyed reading this story and hope that you will continue it even though its been a few years. You are doing a wonderful job the story line so far is interesting and I keep wanting more. I hope to see if she will tell Thranduil about her parents or what his reaction will be to her being half-elven. Will she have the life span of an elf? Well I hope to read more from you soon PLEASE UPDATE!

DovieDM-1991-Promised Wings signing out!
5/19/2016 c5 Aleethia
Ohh please! Continue this story :P
3/15/2016 c5 MarganaPendragon
I was really into Thranduil's developing love story, but it stops unfinished at Chaptr 5?
Is there another part(s) somewhere or just not finished yet? Loved your story, would like it to keep on. Can you give an update? Margana
Email:
Facebook pg: 'Hobbit Thranduil King of the Woodland Realm'
2/11/2016 c1 Aleethia
I hope this story is not been dropped! Since i am loving it! Please post soon ;)
2/10/2016 c2 Aleethia
Cannot wait to read your next chapters! I your story very much
11/28/2015 c5 jenniferlynncobb
I love your work. Will you update soon?
12/27/2014 c5 keia
I enjoy the story so far
..who doesn't like an elf n human romances..
12/14/2014 c5 SparklesJustReads
I just discovered your story, I hope it's not abandoned because I am EEALLY enjoying it!
60 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »