FanFiction.Net
for Desires of the Heart

9/26/2014 c5 cil-ng
I just entered the realm of fanfiction for the love of J.R.R. Tolkien.
I love your story, please continue writing
I'm really curious what will happen next
5/12/2014 c5 Aragorn-Lord
Love this, please update! :3
3/25/2014 c5 sammy.boughan
I really love the story i hope you can update it soon
3/6/2014 c2 sammy.boughan
I really like this story I hope you keep writing it and update soon
2/7/2014 c5 IAE11BOB
Write more! This is great!
2/5/2014 c5 Stuff2Eat
PLEASE UPDATE! i really like it!
1/31/2014 c5 2Lady Green Tea
Please don't giv up on this story
1/21/2014 c5 Rousdower
Hi! I can totally relate to your love of description, I like it quite abit myself :D. Of course, one never wants to over describe, but you definately aren't doing that :]. If things aren't described in detail, then, how, I ask, can one adequately see the person, place, or thing in their minds eye? Answer: THEY CAN'T! So, keep up the good describing! ;D *grins broadly high fives and hopefully looks for next update* Rousdower out _
1/18/2014 c5 The Nightingale14
please update
1/4/2014 c5 Marj
OMG! This story is amazing! Please continue! :D
1/3/2014 c5 6TheyCallMeKennedy
I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your story! I can't wait to read more. :)
1/1/2014 c5 1CheeseStreet
Please update soon! Not most stories with OC's are so well written, and she is so lovely so far. I can't wait to see her character develop and how her relationship with Thranduil progresses. I definitely want to learn more about her birth parents as well. Keep up the good work, love!
12/27/2013 c5 Her
Hey!
I really like the beginning of this story and the kinda slow developing way, because you know people usually just rush characters into relationships and that's just ruins the story for me. I like your way of writing. It makes me feel like I'm actually standing there in Rivendel watching the story unfold. I hope you'll update soon because I really want to know what is gonna happen next! And Thranduil is such a sexy beast, I just couldn't resist! (It even rimed lol)
xoxo,S.
12/26/2013 c4 juju19972
I love this story! Especially the details!
11/23/2013 c5 arabella
Ooooo more more look referred were! .:)
60 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »