FanFiction.Net
for Desires of the Heart

10/29/2013 c5 JackWillis
Holy flying monkeys on unicorns with guns that shoot marshmallows your gonna continue this right? Youd better or somehow i will get your sent and start teaching my puppy to track sents and attack! Dont think i wont
9/22/2013 c5 2Tintcalad
Okay I'm sure I saw that coming but the truth is... I don't remember!
Great chapter and please update soon... with more Thranduil!
9/21/2013 c1 Charlotte17
I had almost given up hope of reading any more of this story which would've been a really shame. I was so super exited to get an alert I devoured the chapter straight away. I loved the background history you did in this chapter but and I can't wait to see where their relationship goes to now. Are they going to reveal their feelings for each other slowly? I was wondering what complications you were (if any)/between the two realms. I hope the next chapter isn't too far away
9/20/2013 c5 Allergic to Sue
I'm going to have to agree with the others that have said that your OC comes off largely as a Mary-Sue. Yes, I'm aware of you stating, repeatedly that your character is in its starting stages (said via you're eloquently written ANs) , but as of now she doesn't show much promise at all. Also, the 'Love at first site' idea CAN be charming, but there comes a point in time when it becomes just silly. Thranduil is a notoriously aloof character; its a bit of a disservice to him and his creator to have him behave like a bloody school girl with a crush on their science professor.
9/19/2013 c5 Lady Minuialwen
Amazing chapter. I felt like I could see what was going on.
9/7/2013 c4 11Le Pleiade
I LOVE this story. I have not seen a lot of ThranduilxOC stories, so I was interested in reading this one. So far its really interesting, and I would love to see where you go with this story!
7/8/2013 c4 RatedRocks
They always start off strong with their stories, but as the author notes come-the story gets weaker and weaker...the beginnings are always strong. But do they stay strong-doesn't seem likely.
5/26/2013 c1 Tenderfoots
Ooooh mah gaaaawd! My feels! Beautiful!
4/30/2013 c4 28Finn35
Uh oh. Elrond is going to have to answer some questions.

-V
4/28/2013 c4 5HouseOfWolves12
I seriously have fallen in love. Don't even bother with people giving you negative feedback; this story is simply amazing. The detail you put into it has me falling in love with the elven world all over again. Your portrayal of Thranduil is refreshing. I find it hard accepting female characters-but Anolindë has won my heart. You have new, fresh ideas and I love the foreshadowing and the time you are taking to develop their relationship and her character. I'm looking forward to an update )
4/7/2013 c4 QueenOfTheMountains
I really do love this story! There's so much thought put into it and it's well written. By the way, Anolindë is most certainly not a MarySue character.
2/6/2013 c4 2Tintcalad
Oh oh what happened? What'd Elrond see?
I totally have a new crush on Thranduil and this is the first Thranduil/oc story I have read...AND I LIKE IT!
Please update soon.
1/25/2013 c4 River-Zephyr
i really like this story - i strongly believe there should be more Thranduil romance fics around because there aren't very many are there? :( he's such an interesting character from what I've read about him and I also thought he looked cool in the film even though all he did was tilt his head lol. I'm interested to see where you are gonna take this fic because i'm loving it so far :) keep up the great work!
1/25/2013 c4 Lady Minuialwen
:) Great
1/24/2013 c4 Charlotte17
I loved this chapter! Very powerful. I can't wait to see what happens when she talks to her father and how her relationship with Thranduil develops now that she is having these dreams. I really enjoyed re-reading the first couple of chapters. I love your style of writing . I can't wait to read your next installment
60 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »