FanFiction.Net
for Nell's Other Side

1/8/2013 c5 8Sazzita
Great story so far I loved it!
1/7/2013 c5 Peridot21
This is a really Great story. keep up the good work can't wait for the next chapter :-)
1/7/2013 c5 26jimi18
Intresting fic. Look forward to reading the next chapter
1/4/2013 c4 Amillie
This is a great story do far I really want to read more. You are a great writer and need to keep writing story's I want to know what happens next!
1/4/2013 c4 L'ImperatriceElle
This story is amazing. I love Nell's character,and I am glad that she is the center of the plot; of course the Nallen aspect is an awesome bonus! Keep up the good work.
1/3/2013 c4 JC419
You are doing great! You got me hooked. I cannot wait to read more!
1/2/2013 c3 1bjq
awesome fabulous! Keep up the wonderful writes. Please update soon
12/30/2012 c2 Guest
aewsome fabulous
12/31/2012 c2 mkliberty
very good, i like this chapter, the next chapter should be very very interesting (nell and callen) i think their character is "stay focus on the case, or talk about the kiss to go ahead". i'm waiting the next chapter

ps: happy new year ;)
12/31/2012 c2 Stalve
I had to dig out my password for this site just so I could review this story I love it! I just love Nell stories and Callen is in it so that's a huge plus! I think you got a good plot here please continue!
12/30/2012 c2 4wisegirl71301
MORE MORE PLEASSSSSSSSSSE
12/30/2012 c2 Peridot21
Soooo enjoying this story.. Keep up the good work, can't wait for the next chapter. Really made me laugh when Callen got all flustered when Nell kissed him. It's great to read a story based around Nell.
12/26/2012 c1 1bjq
FABULOUS! Can't wait to read ALOT more! How will the team react to the news about what happened to Nell? Will Callen realize he LOVES Nell
12/25/2012 c1 Peridot21
Well done. Loving this story. keep up the excellent work can't wait to read the next instalment
12/25/2012 c1 Lainou
Great story! So interresting! Can't wait to read more!
32 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »