for John's own Person of Interest

8/8/2019 c24 1gabelou1991
J'aime beaucoup cette histoire.
8/8/2019 c18 gabelou1991
Tes notes sont superbes.
8/8/2019 c10 gabelou1991
Est-ce canon?
1/20/2019 c24 Guest
Hope to be able to read the entire story one day :)
Good work :) 3
5/3/2018 c15 Adriana
Wey, esto está bien triste, plis stop hurt me, :c
12/15/2015 c24 1M E Lover
Please, Please finish this terrific piece of writing! I would love to see how it ends and you have put so much time and effort into it that it would be a shame not to finish it. Thank you very much!
4/4/2014 c19 27SailorChronos1
I've been reading the story, and while it's well written and does evoke plenty of emotion, I've noticed that Reese acts quite out of character several times. Yes the situation has pushed him beyond his normal behaviour but even so I believe that Reese would never intentionally harm a woman no matter what had happened.
11/25/2013 c24 24Xayhra
Ooooooh, now THIS is unexpected! I can't wait to see what will happen! Please update soon!
11/20/2013 c24 Linda
Ooh, interesting plot twist. And you certainly do plot twists that are, shall we say... LESS TRAUMATIC than the current show writers! I'm eager to see where this one goes - and glad we get to see more of this story! ;-)
11/21/2013 c24 17scully1138
Wow! I did not see this twist coming. I'm so worried for poor Harold! I can't wait for the next chapter. And you are going to give us a happy ending, aren't you? Please?

I appreciate your story more than ever since I continue to be disappointed by this season. Thank you!
11/17/2013 c24 nemo
okay end this story quickly now ... somehow its seems to have lost its charm
11/18/2013 c24 5Markath
Please - for the sake of us all (and especially for me): a happy end!
11/18/2013 c24 4lucario18
Such an amazing end of chapter!
Oh my god! wouldn't it be amazing if Mr. Reese returned to the room? I think so but there are so many things that could happen that I can't decide which one will be more thrilling and interesting, well I leave that up to you.
Keep your imagination to its limit, if thats even possible, and remember if you have a dream hold on to it and make it real just like you don't surrender with your stories.
11/17/2013 c24 delia cerrano
Chpts 1-24: Good story. Very original and writing in another language! Well done. I love Harold & John as a romantic couple even though I'm straight. They are so perfect together...so lonesome, so beaten on by life, so intelligent with dry senses of humor. I don't like Shaw either but as long as she doesn't become a love interest she can stay if she has to (like I have a say so! Ha ha) I really don't like Root though. Don't want her in the story any more..at all..gone! She's too wicked and slippery.
11/17/2013 c24 9adorestories
'O' holy crap Finch! Don't do something you'll regret!
165 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »