for The Santa Diaries

1/8/2015 c1 Guest
I found this on accident, but apparently, Rule 64 is, 'If it exists, Tony Stark was able to build it in a cave with a box of scraps.'

I love the internet XD
6/23/2013 c1 Roy
Is it wrong that now I want to see Santa, from Rise of The Guardians, reaction to getting these letters.
5/20/2013 c1 me
hilarious
5/16/2013 c1 Guest
Ahaha that was so funny great story
2/15/2013 c1 2Kita.Rain
'After extensive consultation with the scientists at SHIELD, I have concluded you are most likely an extremely powerful mutant.'

Possibly my favorite line. I laughed. And then it scored him a date with Polaris, which made me laugh harder.

This is great.
12/25/2012 c1 9YvelissaBlossoM
This was extremely amusing, and very Tony-Stark-y. I enjoyed it! x)

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to you too, Audrey! I hope you had a great year, and I wish you another greater year this 2013. :D
12/25/2012 c1 12lizrat66
Would like Tony Stark naked under my christmas tree.
12/24/2012 c1 Ali
Oh forgot to mention love the picture...Clint is soo cute can i have him under my tree santa?
12/24/2012 c1 212special agent Ali
hee hee love the last one. Tony would go all wide eyed like in Avenger movie then they have sex...cute love the letters...the child ones were precious
12/24/2012 c1 sirensbane
This had me laughing out loud and rushing to print it off. I love the evolution of Tony's letters. One of my favorite lines?

"If this continues without further proof of your existence, I'll be forced to take action. I have an arsenal of weapons and the exact satellite coordinates. I could redefine Northern Lights.

You have been warned."
12/24/2012 c1 Inhumanthings
Cute!
12/24/2012 c1 Katsarethere
I think that you got Tony's personality just right. Not too goodt two shoes but not too playboy. I really enjoyed this! Do write more.