for Begin Again

1/1/2015 c1 3COBRASTEVE
I don't like Sachiko bashing, but this was really nice and you can't not like Shimako! Good job!
7/5/2014 c1 4Beth Cyra
Great job with this story.

There are several things I liked about it, but I will keep it short this time.

I absolutely loved how Shimako showed up knowing Yumi needed a kind heart. More so I loved the fact that Shimako was just there, and before she held hands with Yumi she wasn't trying to put moves on her, but just be there for her.

I liked the bit about Yumi being there for Shimako in the past. My absolute favorite moment was Shimako joking about Sachiko maybe having a Pig Tail Fetish, not because of Sachiko bashing or hating, but because it was something that was a great little way to try and help Yumi cheer up a bit after saying something sad about her never getting to change her hair. It was just a great way for Shimako to be there for Yumi.

Okay this was a bit longer then I wanted, but I have to finish off by saying I looked at your profile, and I don't care if you ever write them or anything like that, but I was so totally happy to see you put SoraXLayla in your list, they are SOOOO amazing together. The Legendary Maneuver was one of the best set up and seen between women in all of anime.
2/1/2014 c1 GabbyGabrielle
oh hail yumi-sama! . .ughh . this is a veeerrryyyy nice change . getting sick of this stories where yumi just cant fucking move on from sachiko
4/22/2013 c1 CanaanAlphardForever
OMG I loved this! Your making me hate Sachiko, lol XD I would really love it if you carried this on! You've got me addicted to Yumi/Shimako love. And that ending was just so sweet Please do another? For your stalker?

(adorable puppy dog eyes)

I love you for writing this one-shot, and it wasn't word vomit, because I really enjoyed it Thank you. *bows*
1/25/2013 c1 306Major Mike Powell III
Well, well, soldier...

This was quite sweet and very fitting for the Christmas season...even if I'm a full month late to read it. LOL Still, late is better than never, yes?

And like I said: this was quite sweet, if not sad at the beginning, as well as quite enraging, making me really mad at Sachiko for doing that to Yumi. What a jerk! o.O

But still, that opens the door for some lovely foreshadowing between Yumi and her best friend, Shimako. *W* That ending scene was...*A* So sweet.

Good work!

Merry belated Christmas! :3

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
1/1/2013 c1 3SuperBo1nk
truthfully i was a bit upset about Sachiko, it was heartbreaking to know she never really had the intention to be with Yumi and you can pretty much discern that I am a SachiYu fan.. but for the story in general, I think it was really good despite Yumi not having the best holiday of her life. its good though that she has Shimako..

This made me wonder though, how come its always YumiXSachiko, YumiXSei or YumiXTouko or YumiXShimako.. i havent really seen any story that is YumiXYoshino.. it think it would be fun to have them together.. :p
12/27/2012 c1 xiar
A fic om Shimako and Yumi... i always like this pairing but it very rare... a sadly-fluffy fic... Good work _ Happy Holidays
12/25/2012 c1 eixirt
that was great! i really hope there would be a continuation of this. but, anyway, i'll be waiting for that shimakoXyumi fic you'll be posting sometime this year
12/24/2012 c1 Guest
you should make a squeal for this story
12/25/2012 c1 ItsBananas
Yay, a ShimakoxYumi story at last! This is pretty good, and just right for the holiday. I would LOVE to see a sequel to this, complete with Sachiko's reaction at the new couple! Serves her right for being so inconsiderate and selfish. And honestly, Yumi and Shimako seem to fit each other completely here. I'm looking forward to the other ShimakoxYumi story you're writing! Also, Sachiko's fetish is just awesome :D

ItsBananas
12/24/2012 c1 Nyaaaaaaah
nicely done! yumi and shimako is a good pair up too. dont have any complain. well so sachiko have a fetish huh hahaha that's new well merry christmas :)