for The Dog-Master

9/18/2015 c1 top story
Finally Lily stands up for herself
8/5/2014 c1 56AnnabethLuna
How lovely! Of course Marge would consider it her personal mission to insult them to no end, and I love James' thoughts. Very cute and well-written.
6/28/2013 c1 38loveislouder94
This was lovely! The image of Lily skipping ahead of James, carefree and happy, is something I can picture, and it's nice that they could be so happy even though there was a war going on. And I think you captured Marge and her insults really well. I also like how you highlighted the way that Lily changed around her family, becoming timid and so different from what she was like when they weren't there.
Nice work!
4/26/2013 c1 40louisaeve
prettyy
3/4/2013 c1 44TheShortOne1993
I'm ill and in bed without my glasses and the only form of entertainment is my phone and thankfully Internet...literally made my day when I was browsing around and realised that I never actually finished reading this. Yayyyy. I love Jily so much and well done to them for finally standing up to their stupid relatives. I wish petunia would punch Marge one day-maybe she said something a bit too offensive about the Evans family. Ugh prejudiced and judgemental people like the durslesy make my already very heated blood, boil!
Anyway, perfect characterisation of everyone. Especially of James and marge.
-Vitzy-
12/25/2012 c1 astral symphony
c: What a lovely little fic! Perfect combo of humor/seriousness/fluff! I'm beaming! c: THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU! Happy Christmas! -hughughug-
12/25/2012 c1 13Queen of Everyday
Really great story:)
12/25/2012 c1 Miss Dumbledarcy
loved it, so great that James stood up for Lily like that, and the ending was as so cute
12/25/2012 c1 2Shaman Shinobi
:D - Merry Christmas if you celebrate it! :)
12/24/2012 c1 23silvers45