for 10 Ways to Butcher Names

2/8/2021 c1 8Hibari Shikaru
"Man, you guys... I haven't laughed that hard since I was in school!" He thumped Naruto on the back, "I'm Sirius, by the way."

"Nice to meet you, I'm happy!"

No, my name is Sirius."

Very iconic moment for me here XD I absolutely loved this part...literally lmao'ing!
2/8/2021 c1 Hibari Shikaru
"No one's stupid enough to name an order 'The Order'. Not even I would do that,Sakura-chan. Naruto

Lol, Naruto be roasting(without even knowing it) the one who created the name of the group! XD
1/4/2016 c1 1csibpip
Oh, it was funny :D
11/16/2015 c1 8Golden Bearded Dragon
Nice to meet you, I'm happy! Bahahaha! Hilarious, some misspelled words but it was still a very funny short story. Naruto is Naruto. ;)
2/1/2015 c1 1xBud
How about a follow up from the Wizards' side? Ron or Dung might be able to play Naruto.
12/29/2014 c1 mds777
face still tingling, can't breathe, still feel like upchucking, still laughing in hysterics, this fic is very funny and hilarious. bwahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! I have a feeling that whenever i reread this fic I will end up laughing too hard before i am halfway done with this fic. :)
12/29/2014 c1 mds777
My face is currently tingling and i feel like throwing due to too much laughter. This fanfic is hilarious and awesome! godd jod buddy. :)
7/12/2014 c1 104Alibi Nonsense
I just love this. It's awesome!
8/22/2013 c1 anonomys
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ;D
8/10/2013 c1 63BiblioMatsuri
Funny. (Would have been funnier without the unintentional grammatical errors, but eh.)
7/19/2013 c1 Squish The Squirrel Fish
haha! I absolutely LOVE this!
7/11/2013 c1 1Beloved Daughter
Absolutely hysterical story! And the picture that you added for the story with Sakura shaking Naruto is priceless too! It just fits so well. Anyway, thanks for all the laughs, for writing this amazing story and for posting it! :)
6/6/2013 c1 8NarutoNineTailsFury
*can't comment; laughing too hard*
4/23/2013 c1 Chrysoprase
LOOOOOOOOL BWAHAHAHA IM LAUGHING SO DAMN HARD OMG THIS IS THE BEST HUMOR LOL HAHAHA NICE ONE, HOPE YOU MAKE ANOTHER FIC LIKE THIS, CANT WAIT TO SEE THAT, LOVELOVE. And sorry for the caps hehe, i'm just too excited;)
4/14/2013 c1 44Binas325337
I know a name for Vlody that will make Dumberdoor laugh! MOLDYWART! Make more of this! Naruto is a GENIUS at this!
26 Page 1 2 Next »