for Copy Cat

7/28/2013 c2 6Dehmer
Awwww. What do ya mean no more? I really liked this...
6/30/2013 c2 8daughterofthehunt
I really injoied reading this. I'm a bit sad that you are moving on from rise of the guardians. Eternity and humanity were two very great stories.
6/21/2013 c2 31ladybug114
Two part review here!
1. Fantastic, as usual! Your writing never fails to impress me, and this is no exception. This story was intense to start, but it had a really sweet ending :) good job!
2. WHAT DO YOU MEAN, NO MORE ROTG STUFF? YOU CAN'T DO THAT TO ME! You're gonna make cry with all the sadness! Please don't EVER stop writing stuff to fuel my obsession! NEVER!
4/26/2013 c1 Arkie
O.o I am very confused.
But other than that, great story!
3/27/2013 c1 IntrovertedInk
I liked this a lot. The only bad thing is that with every RotG fanfiction I read, my inspiration levels dwindle, probably for fear of accidental plagiarism. Well, maybe it's a good thing; I can narrow down my choices and have a decent outline... Oh well. Again, I liked this very much. If I had an account on deviantart, I would probably make some fanart for this!
3/11/2013 c1 9MysteryFury
He blew up!
3/6/2013 c1 12RandomObsessions123
I wanna know where he went too!
1/28/2013 c1 Rie-san
Wow, I'm wondering too._.
1/16/2013 c1 Guest
please tell me there is more to come. I am VERY interested
1/8/2013 c1 5Angelfabeth
This is really interesting! Great job :)
12/27/2012 c1 xShadowNytex
Two Jacks!?*squeals*
that would be awesome!
12/26/2012 c1 31ladybug114
wow wow wow wow! this is fantastic! I just wanted to say how much I LOVE your writing! I am a huge fan of you and your RoTG stories are some of the best I have ever read! so please, please, please keep writing these stories! even if you just post occasional one-shots like this one, just keep writing! LOVE IT! :D
12/25/2012 c1 32Writeous
Wow... That was unexpected.

Great story by the way. I'd love to see what happens next... but a one-shot's a one-shot... so, sigh.
12/25/2012 c1 19Malica15
Wow, I'm wondering where he went too...Nice one-shot!
12/25/2012 c1 5Leocht