for Facing The Past

fantastic!~~
10/7/2017 c1 13creativesm75
cool
4/6/2014 c1 5HawkEyed Magicienne
Great as a character study, a bit of thought to pass the time or even a background for our beloved immortal cutie xD your writing is very good and you seem to have a good grasp on the characters, especially Skull himself.
But one thing...WTF Izaya? Even though it makes sense, him being a genius informant and all...I got a good laugh with that moment xDDD
3/5/2014 c1 25TETRACIDE
i want to see some reactions from the acrobalenos when they saw Skull about to get raped...tat's more interesting...
4/22/2013 c1 15Umi Iwon'tletyoudown Sonoda
this was great do one for fon please and check out my stories
1/21/2013 c1 xD
Durarara! reference for the win! LOL. You just had to put Izaya in there. xD

Lal Mirch stood behind Sporcizia, her handgun placed directly on his ass, "Off, or you get a bullet up your ass."

XDDD Lal made me laugh so much!
1/1/2013 c1 2WinterBreezeDragon010
Omg, loved it, loved it, loved it!
I fangirled so much while reading this... And trust me, I'm not easily impressed.
This was absolutely amazing! Skull really needs to be loved more! I loved the angst!
My favorite part was when the others came to Skull's rescue... That was heartwarming.
So... Fab story! Absolutely loved it!
Ayame
12/28/2012 c1 Sy
Please update from the night sky
12/27/2012 c1 3Soul Vrazy
It interesting one-shot!
12/25/2012 c1 2Tiger723
AWWW! Family bonding time!
i like Skull, he's nice.
thanks for giving him some reasurrence of family, it was well deserved! :)
12/25/2012 c1 7BlueCapricorn
You did a good job on this fanfic. Good luck in the future for your other fanfics.
-BlueCapricorn
12/25/2012 c1 Past Story
wow thanks so much! i loved it alot! for some reason i love angst alot so this was very good!