for Drifting

Damn and i ship Kiyoko and Naruto

And

Tsbuki x Neji
10/8 c10 Nikkless
its really annoying how you have stagnated Narutos training, the excuse to not use the shadow clone is stupid in my opinion. its like you stagnated the training so sasuke and sakura can catch up to naruto. in the two years of the time skip Naruto could have trained (if 4h a day and 25 clones) up to 8.3 years of worth training.
9/24 c1 ddsurvivor
Wow What an Intro, a strip tease fight 1 vs 3. Man way to get people intrigued. of course the Sasuke beat down was hilarious. Just trying to imagine the scenes as I read brought me sadness, anger, and joy.
9/17 c30 17Z-ro
Good story but this really needed an editor to trim the fat. You have a lot of great of ideas for fights. but I had to stop at the end of the chunin exam arc II. we got 14 long chapters to get to know the second cast for the arc, which is nice. but other than the fact that its an exam and I should want to pass to get promoted, it is hard to keep going.
Your story is written in a very well done adventures of Naruto. and each individual arc is great. When they are put together into a continuous series is where it gets a bit difficult to read through. There is no real connecting line between what is happening in the story and the few choices Naruto makes. It's been so long, I don't even remember when the last time Naruto made a decision that effected him. I seriously think it was literally Kin eleven chapters ago.
I would liked to have seen some stakes in terms of what would happen to naruto if he was promoted or not. Maybe Kin staying with him is hinged on him getting promoted to know that someone is living in his house that can be responsible for her.
Make it so maybe Tayuya has a carreer opportunity tahts time sensitive but she has to be a chunnin before she can take the offer and this tournament is her only chance.
Again, the fights are fun and well thought out, but as soon as they are done we are back to waiting for the next fight and not worried about whats going on with our main heroes. I would have loved to read each fight with the backdrop of both Tayuya and Naruto thinking about what they need to do to apeal to the judges to get promoted becuase they can't afford to fail.
I may come back to this story. I have been bingeing it for the last few days and I think I am just burnt out from it. It is a long story. It was fun while it lasted, but there is no real plot beyond the individual adventure arc and it had made me hard to stay interested with such a long story otherwise.
9/5 c1 Rice with Chest-Nuts
is this story good and interesting? i mean... that's a lot of reviews and favoriting there pal, well...let's just see how this goes~
8/24 c3 1Osborne0042
Is it just me or did Naruto just broke the 4th dimension wall?
8/15 c1 1icelandic lad
I'm going to be honest here. This story was to me, one of, if not the greatest fics I've read on this site. Great plot, the characters are vibrant and relatable, and they progress at a good pace, just like the story. It's absoulutely wonderful... Until we reach the third part of the chunin exam.
That's where you lost me. Everything that made the story good, for me, was lost in the, oh I don't know, 400.000 words? that took us to get through it. Seriously, 20.000 words for a single fight?
It reminded my of why I gave up fighting and sports manga. Wasting my time, reading a whole tankoubon, covering a single football match, or fight, is just not my idea of fun. There's just no story, or character progression, once we hit the third part of teh chunin exam. It's really rather unfortunate.
8/8 c52 ThvtJQ
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
8/5 c7 9Mil the fic writer
Damn. Go tayuya.
8/4 c52 ZadkielStarbreaker
Hey listen I want to tell you something straight up okay. This was one of the best well written, well thought out, and well executed fanfictions for Naruto that I have ever read. I've read a fuck ton of them, none of them have made me have satisfaction for the way they took the story, even kishimoto's original Naruto seems lacking to me. This was superb, and I find it a pity that i found it too late. I think you're an amazing writer that you have great potential in becoming a well known one or at least coming out with amazing stories. I hope eventually you'll come back to finish this one. Things are very hectic at the moment and I think people need the sense of escapism your story provides. I wish you luck in all of your endeavors.
8/1 c11 Nikkless
8/1 c10 Nikkless
really hope you will soon have Naruto use the shadow clones to train
8/1 c10 Nikkless
not doejutsu it dojutsu
8/1 c7 Nikkless
it feels like naruto hasent gotten any stronger after he met Tayuya
8/1 c9 Nikkless
hope naruto will soon use the Shadow clones to train, because he already noticed that he got their memories when they are dispelled
6,367 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »