FanFiction.Net
for Jinchuriki Rising

6/2/2015 c1 longshotqb
Oops... XP Its been so long I totally forgot the plot you had already. XD

So you can ignore the majority of my chapter 5 review since it wouldn't make much sense. Feel free to take any ideas from it though. You might be able to get away with some of it since Madara is the Chakra Reincarnation of Indra, but not really Indra himself. So ya, till next update.
6/2/2015 c5 longshotqb
Well, glad to see this updated once more. :)

Are you gonna have Uchiha have a roll in the story at some point? Like maybe Quincy's are the Uchiha Clan, and Juha Bach a Reincarnation of Indra or something. The whole Qunicy's complete domination of Reishi, gives me those vibes of how Uchiha's use their Sharingan and powerful Chakra to control beings by will. Madara and Obito did it to control Kurama, a construct of pure chakra, and made it do their bidding. Obito even controlled Yagura over years and had him fight before he died in the Mists genocide of bloodline Shinobi. The part where I get the feeling the most is when Sasuke controlled all the Bijuu in a glance, put them in their own Chibaku Tensei's, and then took all the Bijuu's Chakra for himself to use. Hell, Sasuke even likes archery(so maybe Indra does too) and Juha has a Eyeball fetish himself. It's like they are made to be relatable.

If you do go along that route maybe have the Shinobi from the past want peace so they gave up their Chakra in order to stop future conflicts from being so destructive. So they went to Kaguya's Genesis Dimension with some help from Toneri or Hagoromo and created the SK from the Chakra they gave up, creating a Humanoid-like Shinju to manage the Worlds for them. The SK can be like similar to a Juubi Jinchuriki body or something. Obviously, while intending to be good, the creation of the SK created some form of Chaos that neededs to be maintained. So the Shinigami's were born to look after the SK and keep him safe. Juha(or Indra in this case) see this as a insult to the Ninshu religion by humanity abandoning their chakra. So similar to the War that happened between the Senju and Uchiha over who is the true successorship and leader of Ninshu, this time its between Shinigami and Quincy fighting over who is the Leader of the World.

I don't know, it sounded pretty cool to me. Just throwing it out there if you wanted to expand upon where ever your story is going and didn't have a good idea on how the Blood War Arc would go. :)
6/2/2015 c5 1Imagine476
Good chapter.
6/2/2015 c5 4Lightrazer
Nice.
6/2/2015 c5 28AizenTheGoat
I've been waiting for a new chapter for so long :D I want to see his reunion with Matsumoto
6/2/2015 c5 3RHatch89
awesome job... hope you update soon :)
3/18/2015 c4 5narmulti
Good story keep it up and UPDATE SOON
3/1/2015 c4 1atchoum35
Really good story, i can t wait the update,
12/6/2014 c4 Doom27
I like this story. you made a real good work with shinigami vs jinchuuriki. I would definitely like to see more of this in an update
11/13/2014 c4 Ser Dinadan
These are some really awesome fight scenes, hope you update soon.
11/8/2014 c4 1RoseTheOneForeverUnloved
that...that... that was...AWESOME! i wanna see who comes out as the victor of that fight. that is one sweet fight between Naruto and Ichigo! i can't wait to see what happens next!
11/7/2014 c4 6HellkingUzumaki
So good! It's nice to see someone has come up with original ways to use the bijou as the zanpaktou. Good work. I eagerly await the next chapter!
8/22/2014 c4 Guest
Dude this is an amazing story. Other than some typos that you made I didn't notice anything off (I was too busy enjoying the story). Please release the next chapter a.s.a.p.
8/18/2014 c4 3RHatch89
hope you update this soon :)
7/2/2014 c4 Guest
cliffhangs are the douchebag way of ending a chapter
123 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »